SweetLuci
What's cooking on Saturday?
April 12 at 9:09 AM

What's happening at your house today?

Replies

• SweetLuci
    April 12 at 9:10 AM

We're going to a Native American Festival, so we'll eat something there mid day. Tonight I'm making veal scallopini, linguini, salad with Romaine, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives.

• boppysmom2007
    April 12 at 9:11 AM
    We have a Lego event at noon play place till 2 then easter egg hunt and easter bunny at 3 then BBQ at 5
  • suziejax
    April 12 at 9:14 AM

i have to clean house, go run a few places, and tonight go pick up my brother in laws girl friend and her friend who flew down from RI to run in a race. We are going to dinner.

• AzariahsMother
    April 12 at 9:18 AM

Right now nothing, have no idea about later.

• momofsixangels
    April 12 at 9:29 AM

Homeless walk,then housework,Maybe have a bbq

• momofsixangels
    April 12 at 9:30 AM

Quoting suziejax:

i have to clean house, go run a few places, and tonight go pick up my brother in laws girl friend and her friend who flew down from RI to run in a race. We are going to dinner.

Sounds like a full day

• momofsixangels

Quoting boppysmom2007: We have a Lego event at noon play place till 2 then easter egg hunt and easter bunny at 3 then BBQ at 5

Fun day!!

• momofsixangels

Quoting SweetLuci:

We're going to a Native American Festival, so we'll eat something there mid day. Tonight I'm making veal scallopini, linguini, salad with Romaine, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives.

Sounds nice.I love olives

• suziejax
    April 12 at 9:47 AM

tomorrow will be too. I dread this evening when we take them to dinner. I have only met his girlfrined once and she was a bit witchy. I do not even know this other person she is brining. I hate eating dinner with strangers . then tomorrow dh has to work and i have to drive them about and entertain them. I also have to drive them both to airport.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting suziejax:

Sounds like a full day

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    April 12 at 10:19 AM

MIL is coming to watch the kids while dh and I go ride down to the coast in Beatrice. It's so beautiful here today..80s for the high! We're going to try and see if we can get in to climb the lighthouse that is down there. It is free today. Not sure how busy it will be. :) 

We'll be having chili and rice for supper later tonight.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts