Smarter Living

OBImomma
What's cookin, good lookin? (dinner 3/4)
March 4 at 6:34 AM
What's for dinner tonight?

We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.

Replies

• Juniper53098
    March 4 at 6:36 AM

I haven't thought about it, yet.

• LaughCryLive
    March 4 at 6:38 AM
    It's the 4th here and we are going to have cauliflower and buffalo chicken casserole.
  • OBImomma
    March 4 at 6:41 AM
    Its the 4th here too. Lol. Idk why I put the 3rd.

That sound good

Quoting LaughCryLive: It's the 4th here and we are going to have cauliflower and buffalo chicken casserole.
  • aidensmomma508
    March 4 at 7:15 AM

Chicken ceaser wrap 

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    March 4 at 7:33 AM

Jealous you live so close to a lego store! We are going to downtown disney in a few weeks. WE go every time when we are there. My kids love it.

Quoting OBImomma: What's for dinner tonight? We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    March 4 at 7:34 AM

We're having baked chicken and veggie mix.

• Hannahsmommy816
    March 4 at 7:34 AM

idk i gotta babysit until 7pm

• OBImomma
    March 4 at 8:00 AM
    My ds is excited. Its for ages 6-12 so I'm going to take my girls to the Disney store while dh takes ds to build the Lego thing

Quoting wandep:

Jealous you live so close to a lego store! We are going to downtown disney in a few weeks. WE go every time when we are there. My kids love it.

Quoting OBImomma: What's for dinner tonight? We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.

• chicken13
    March 4 at 8:03 AM

I need to free up 2 full shelves in the stand up freezer before the end of march for 1/2 a cow....so I've been freezer diving.

tonights selection....cheesesteak pizza.  I found enough leftover beef, peppers, onions and the tail end of a chunk of mozzarella.  Just need to make a dough.

• mom2jessnky
    March 4 at 9:09 AM

Baked chicken with asparagus and rice.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN