November 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Look at these gingerbread houses

Replies

• proudmommy690
    November 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    Wow!!! :O those are awwwwesome!!!!!
  • Stevensmomma
    November 16, 2013 at 8:22 PM

oh wow! they are amazing ! mine is always goopy and messy but its fun with ds !

• rosesink
    November 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I used to make Ginger bread houses for my kids and let them decorate them.  I have a Mold that I got from Pampered Chef about 20+ years ago.  I would use the store bought gimgerbread cookies (in the tube) and make the icing they have the recipe for with the mold.  Look it up and you too can make your own gingerbread houses not only for christmas but also for other holidays

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    November 16, 2013 at 9:07 PM

that's a great idea

Quoting rosesink:

I used to make Ginger bread houses for my kids and let them decorate them.  I have a Mold that I got from Pampered Chef about 20+ years ago.  I would use the store bought gimgerbread cookies (in the tube) and make the icing they have the recipe for with the mold.  Look it up and you too can make your own gingerbread houses not only for christmas but also for other holidays

• SarahSuzyQ
    November 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

You guys. For real? I'm lucky if I can get mine to stay together! Those are amazing.

• SarahSuzyQ
    November 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I saw silicone pans at the store today that were for making gingerbread trains... I couldn't decide if I would actually be able to pull that off. How hard is it to assemble them after you've baked?

Also... I don't know if I've ever seen gingerbread cookie dough in a tube. But I've also never looked.

Thanks for sharing this tip, I'm going to look into it more. DS really loves making gingerbread houses and I'd love to do a better job with him as he gets older.

Quoting rosesink:

• Jules_
    by Jules_
    November 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

This is my favorite of them

• Hottmomma607
    November 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    Wow those are super cool!
  • shoot4thestars
    November 16, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Those are awesome! 

• heydooney
    November 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM