IncognitoOne
What do you do...
November 12, 2013 at 6:58 AM

When your child is so long legged and skinny? LOL

I already have to buy 8 slim with adjustable waist band. The pants he has on today are skinny jeans and they are baggy on him. But he looks like he's waiting for a flood. He needs a 10 for length, but even with skinny jeans, he'll look like he's wearing a parachute on his butt.

I don't know what's better, parachute tush, or flood pants?

Replies

• aidyns_mommy
    November 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    I hate a shorty. He is 5 1/2 and in 4t slim pants. Here's a bump though!

*eta* have** I love my shorty!
  • IncognitoOne
    November 12, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Awe. LOL...

I guess my youngest son is average. He can wear a 6 or 7. 6 is perfect length, 7 is a little long...they have to have an adjustable waist, but he fills the rest of them out.

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

I hate a shorty. He is 5 1/2 and in 4t slim pants. Here's a bump though!

*eta* have** I love my shorty!

• Bentleysmom0213
    November 12, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Have you tried online maybe there is a online site for his size or getting them taylored. but that could get pricey . 

• IncognitoOne
    November 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Yeah, there's no way I could afford specialty jeans or getting anything tailored, lol. It's bad enough to pay $16-$20 for the ones he wears........

I bought these at the end of August/beginning of September.

Quoting Bentleysmom0213:

Have you tried online maybe there is a online site for his size or getting them taylored. but that could get pricey . 

• mrswillie
    November 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    I was like that when I was a young teen. I use to sew a new seam on the inside of the leg.
  • IncognitoOne
    November 12, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I'm not that crafty. My mom could probably do it. But I usually pass down any jeans that don't get ruined to my youngest son...and he wouldn't need them slimmed down.

He's gotten a whole two months wear out of these, and they're already too short. It's getting ridiculous! I'm going to leave it alone until next fall if I think I can get by with it.

Quoting mrswillie:

I was like that when I was a young teen. I use to sew a new seam on the inside of the leg.

• lapcounter
    November 12, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    I buy her Miss Me jeans, she is 7 and has long legs like her dad.
  • lil_mama06
    November 12, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Lol...When Andie was really little I'd buy her a Jr's capri, They fit her like regular pants... 

• nkki954
    by nkki954
    November 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Dd had pants issues as a younger child. I always had to shop at Old Navy. They seemed to be the only place to get pants that I didn't have to have altered.

good luck.

• IncognitoOne
    November 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM

LOL...DH suggested trying to find girls skinny jeans that didn't look girlie (a lot have pink stitching or things patched on them)

Quoting lapcounter:

I buy her Miss Me jeans, she is 7 and has long legs like her dad.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts