Smarter Living

jconney80
Do you get your kids holiday clothes & pjs?
November 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Do you get your kids holiday shirts to wear and or pajamas? Do you have them already?

Lets see pics!

I've already gotten ours from Once Upon A Child and haven't put them in them yet but I'm excited for them to wear them.

Replies

• ashleymosq
    November 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
    I tried last year. No luck though. I am going to order them online this year. When I went last year to walmart, it seemes like all they had in my oldest dds size were bottoms and unmatching tops. Actually made me mad too.
  • Lilfootmommy
    November 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    We are doing a christmas eve box/bag. We are gonna put some new pjs, a movie and some snacks in it and let him open it on xmas eve.
  • jconney80
    November 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my youngest daughter's outfit that I found. It's like new and was $2. I'll have to take pics of the other clothes I got.

For my oldest I found Carter's pjs and a Hello Kitty shirt. For my son I found Old Navy footies and a Carter shirt. For my youngest I have a cute corduroy dress, an Old Navy shirt, and Carters pjs. It's a big tradition to do this every year! We already got our dressy Christmas outfits too
  • ashleymosq
    We do Elf on the Shelf. I am thinking this year I will get them some, keep them put up, then Chippy will give them to them on Christmas Eve. They always get to open one present on Christmas Eve. So I think that would be perfect. I will have to include a note for them from Chippy too.
  • Gabbysmom615

no but if i see something i might i dont normally though.. i went o nce upon a child today!

• jconney80
    November 9, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    I really love this idea!! We might do this too!

Quoting Lilfootmommy:

We are doing a christmas eve box/bag. We are gonna put some new pjs, a movie and some snacks in it and let him open it on xmas eve.
  • mommyof11050307
    November 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    We get Christmas pjs every Christmas Eve and normally a Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve dinner with the family.
  • jconney80
    November 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    My hubby wants to do this this year lol that's a really cute idea!!

Quoting ashleymosq:

We do Elf on the Shelf. I am thinking this year I will get them some, keep them put up, then Chippy will give them to them on Christmas Eve. They always get to open one present on Christmas Eve. So I think that would be perfect. I will have to include a note for them from Chippy too.
  • Lilfootmommy
    November 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    I got the idea off of facebook. My hds aunt sent me a picture of one

Quoting jconney80:

I really love this idea!! We might do this too!

Quoting Lilfootmommy:

• ashleymosq
    November 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    I actually just now thought of it while writing the reply lol. I thought "oh I like that, they will love it" hehe. Already thinking of ideas to do the letter. I will have to find some special "North Pole" paper too.

Quoting jconney80:

My hubby wants to do this this year lol that's a really cute idea!!

Quoting ashleymosq:

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts