Smarter Living

Featured Posts
myownparadise
what i should be doing... **UPDATE
August 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
... is prepping my food for church tomorrow. Instead, I am laying in the bed... thinking that I need to wash my sheets... oh fun...

** This has become interesting! I'm glad I am not alone in procrastinating! My husband will be home in 9 days, and, while I can't wait to see him, he expects the house to be perfect. I don't like cleaning, so I have a few things to do around here. I like that this post has become a place to talk about what we should be doing as opposed to what we are doing.

Replies

• OliviaW.
    August 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM
    I should be putting my dd in bed but I don't think it'll hurt her to sleep on the couch for the night.
  • myownparadise
    August 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    My two asked if they could... so I was like "wth... sure."

Quoting OliviaW.:

I should be putting my dd in bed but I don't think it'll hurt her to sleep on the couch for the night.
  • OliviaW.
    August 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM
    She fell asleep watching a tinkerbell movie. I don't have the heart to wake her.

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting OliviaW.:

• Mznaye
    by Mznaye
    Jo
    August 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM

What are you going to cook?

• myownparadise
    August 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    Aww! Mine are watching the princess and the frog... I freaking love that movie!

Quoting OliviaW.:

She fell asleep watching a tinkerbell movie. I don't have the heart to wake her.

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting OliviaW.:

• myownparadise
    August 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
    I am making squash casserole (gonna add some slap ya mama!!) and lasagna.

Quoting Mznaye:

• Mznaye
    by Mznaye
    Jo
    August 24, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Thats from here. I don't use it though. Will you put ground meat in your casserole?

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

• alf2651
    by alf2651
    August 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I have no idea what I should be doing right now, lol.

• SarahSuzyQ
    August 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I should be finishing my devotional message for our youth group kickoff tomorrow, but I'm watching The Prestige. I love that movie; guess it will be a late night for me. :)

• myownparadise
    August 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM
    SLA ya mama is my favorite seasoning... and everyone knows we Southerners love our casseroles! I don't put meat in my squash casserole... but I'm using sausage in my lasagna instead of ground beef.

Quoting Mznaye:

Thats from here. I don't use it though. Will you put ground meat in your casserole?

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts