Smarter Living

Featured Posts
critter_boo
tuesday plans
March 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I'm going to surprise my dd and read to her class today.now I'm cleared to drive. I'm going to try it and her school is only a mile

Replies

• MamaMandee
    March 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    Congrats on being able to drive again. Have fun reading to the class.
  • MamaMandee
    March 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    Nothing going on here just waiting for a half foot of snow & adjusting to our new family.
  • MamaJane
    March 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    Yay!

We are taking the youngest to the doctor finally. He keeps getting fevers. He had to miss istep testing today. Tom and I are both sick, Courtney was sick last week and missed 2 days of school. I just found out last night that the neighbor girl has influenza b and she comes over here every morning to catch the bus. They hang out for 10 min or so.
  • aubsmom09
    March 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM

That's great you have been cleared to drive.  I bet your dd will be so excited that you are reading to her class. 

Nothing big going on here.  DD just went to preschool.  I have a few errands to run and a little bit of cleaning to do.  After I pick her up we will play around the house for a bit.  There is a zumba for kids class we will be going to also.

• thickmamaof2
    March 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    Killing my husband for missing work. Its only his 2ND day. So I'm pissed.

Congrats on being able to drive again.
  • Life.Happens
    March 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yay!

For us, nothing but staying home today...My daughter is sick as can be =[ So just taking care of her is about it.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Awesome!

• momofsixangels
    March 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Quoting MamaJane:

Yay!

We are taking the youngest to the doctor finally. He keeps getting fevers. He had to miss istep testing today. Tom and I are both sick, Courtney was sick last week and missed 2 days of school. I just found out last night that the neighbor girl has influenza b and she comes over here every morning to catch the bus. They hang out for 10 min or so.

Hope he is ok

• othermom
    March 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Have fun

• lyrick24
    March 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

i dont have any plans to go out today. my husband has duty from 2 today till 8 in the morning. i have to do dishes but thats it.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts