Smarter Living

critter_boo
tuesday plans
March 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I'm going to surprise my dd and read to her class today.now I'm cleared to drive. I'm going to try it and her school is only a mile

Replies

• MamaMandee
    March 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    Congrats on being able to drive again. Have fun reading to the class.
  • MamaMandee
    March 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    Nothing going on here just waiting for a half foot of snow & adjusting to our new family.
  • MamaJane
    March 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    Yay!

We are taking the youngest to the doctor finally. He keeps getting fevers. He had to miss istep testing today. Tom and I are both sick, Courtney was sick last week and missed 2 days of school. I just found out last night that the neighbor girl has influenza b and she comes over here every morning to catch the bus. They hang out for 10 min or so.
  • aubsmom09
    March 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM

That's great you have been cleared to drive.  I bet your dd will be so excited that you are reading to her class. 

Nothing big going on here.  DD just went to preschool.  I have a few errands to run and a little bit of cleaning to do.  After I pick her up we will play around the house for a bit.  There is a zumba for kids class we will be going to also.

• thickmamaof2
    March 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    Killing my husband for missing work. Its only his 2ND day. So I'm pissed.

Congrats on being able to drive again.
  • Life.Happens
    March 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yay!

For us, nothing but staying home today...My daughter is sick as can be =[ So just taking care of her is about it.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Awesome!

• momofsixangels
    March 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Quoting MamaJane:

Yay!

We are taking the youngest to the doctor finally. He keeps getting fevers. He had to miss istep testing today. Tom and I are both sick, Courtney was sick last week and missed 2 days of school. I just found out last night that the neighbor girl has influenza b and she comes over here every morning to catch the bus. They hang out for 10 min or so.

Hope he is ok

• othermom
    March 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Have fun

• lyrick24
    March 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

i dont have any plans to go out today. my husband has duty from 2 today till 8 in the morning. i have to do dishes but thats it.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN