Have a great day!

Replies

• momofsixangels
    February 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Im doing not much of anything today

• hplesha
    by hplesha
    February 15, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    Finally! Going grocery shopping and ds has a dentist appt today for a teeth cleaning and get his tooth pulled since none of them ever come out on their own
  • Life.Happens
    February 15, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    I'm not sure yet...We might take the kids to chuck e cheese, I know I need to go to the grocery...
  • critter_boo
    February 15, 2013 at 12:39 PM
    Nothing really cleaning as I can. I did my excersise so resting at the moment
  • hugss
    by hugss
    February 15, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Youngest ds will be here today through Sunday,
    Hang out with him & a friend of his for a bit.
    Errands & chores like always :)

• SarahSuzyQ
    February 15, 2013 at 1:40 PM

My son is FINALLY feeling better... I think. We have plans to go snow tubing with a friend tonight, but we'll just have to see if he makes it through the day.

• lil_mama06
    February 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I'm doing a heck of alot better..I just have a bit of a headache, that's doable for me..We're taking it easy today..Cassie gets out of school in an hour (part day on fridays..)

• Ladyisis
    February 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I am good. Not doing too much today except putting clean dishes away and reloading the dishwasher.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    February 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Oh no, hope it went well!

Quoting hplesha:

Finally! Going grocery shopping and ds has a dentist appt today for a teeth cleaning and get his tooth pulled since none of them ever come out on their own

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    February 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Hope he made it and you got to go!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

My son is FINALLY feeling better... I think. We have plans to go snow tubing with a friend tonight, but we'll just have to see if he makes it through the day.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts