Smarter Living

yvonne37
I would love this "super bowl" lol
February 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I cant wait to have money and update my house ;)

Replies

• SweetLuci
    February 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Interesting.

• mamivon2
    February 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

what a waterbill..

• yvonne37
    February 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM

oh snap didnt think of that lol

Quoting mamivon2:

what a waterbill..

• momofsixangels
    February 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM

looks relaxing

• slw123
    by slw123
    February 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I had my garden tub taken out......it cost us way too much on the water bill so I stopped using it.  Plus the hot water heater didn't hold enough water to fill it.  In it's place we had a big shower built  =)

• boshs1andonly
    February 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I would actually rather have a huge shower with a rainfall shower or two shower heads for dh and I lol. 

Quoting slw123:

I had my garden tub taken out......it cost us way too much on the water bill so I stopped using it.  Plus the hot water heater didn't hold enough water to fill it.  In it's place we had a big shower built  =)

• EbonySnow
    February 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM

omg I want that!

• yvonne37
    February 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM

i still want a tub... but the shower with double heads is on my list ;)

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I would actually rather have a huge shower with a rainfall shower or two shower heads for dh and I lol. 

Quoting slw123:

• boshs1andonly
    February 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM

given the chance, i'd rather have both too. but if the budget was tight, I'd pick the big shower over the big tub lol

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Quoting slw123:

• yvonne37
    February 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM

agree :) specially thinking of the water bill lol

Quoting boshs1andonly:

given the chance, i'd rather have both too. but if the budget was tight, I'd pick the big shower over the big tub lol

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Quoting slw123:

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN