Jukebox_Jenny
What do you do to celebrate?
January 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Valentines Day! How do you celebrate with your significant other? Your kids? Do you not celebrate at all?

Replies

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    Ever year we've been together my hubby has been out of town on Valentine's day. Lol! This year is no exception. I usually make cards and get a little something for my kids though. :)
  • GypsiSky
    January 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM

My husband and I exchange gifts (shoes seem to be the trend for us, lol). We buy our kids gifts and we are usually out of town around then (working vacation) so it's always a really fun time for us.

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    Valentine shoes...I like it!

Quoting GypsiSky:

My husband and I exchange gifts (shoes seem to be the trend for us, lol). We buy our kids gifts and we are usually out of town around then (working vacation) so it's always a really fun time for us.

• Kainalu55
    January 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM

We don't really celebrate

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
    A lot of people opt out of this 'holiday'. Lol! I didn't celebrate for a long time, either.

Quoting Kainalu55:

We don't really celebrate

• GypsiSky
    January 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM

We are both shoe fanatics!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Quoting GypsiSky:

• krise
    by krise
    January 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM

We don't do anything, DH and I. The kids I always leave out a little something for them. I have cute little baskets I put together this year. Aloria has socks *her big thing right now* and Bubble bath with some chocolates.. Josiah's I went over board on some starwars items 

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    Perfect then!!

Quoting GypsiSky:

We are both shoe fanatics!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Quoting GypsiSky:

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    I like the basket idea! That's kinda what we do, too. A little bundle of goodies. :)

Quoting krise:

We don't do anything, DH and I. The kids I always leave out a little something for them. I have cute little baskets I put together this year. Aloria has socks *her big thing right now* and Bubble bath with some chocolates.. Josiah's I went over board on some starwars items 

• krise
    by krise
    January 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM

YES, they have fun with them.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

I like the basket idea! That's kinda what we do, too. A little bundle of goodies. :)

Quoting krise:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts