Smarter Living

Jukebox_Jenny
What do you do to celebrate?
January 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Valentines Day! How do you celebrate with your significant other? Your kids? Do you not celebrate at all?

Replies

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    Ever year we've been together my hubby has been out of town on Valentine's day. Lol! This year is no exception. I usually make cards and get a little something for my kids though. :)
  • GypsiSky
    January 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM

My husband and I exchange gifts (shoes seem to be the trend for us, lol). We buy our kids gifts and we are usually out of town around then (working vacation) so it's always a really fun time for us.

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    Valentine shoes...I like it!

Quoting GypsiSky:

My husband and I exchange gifts (shoes seem to be the trend for us, lol). We buy our kids gifts and we are usually out of town around then (working vacation) so it's always a really fun time for us.

• Kainalu55
    January 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM

We don't really celebrate

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
    A lot of people opt out of this 'holiday'. Lol! I didn't celebrate for a long time, either.

Quoting Kainalu55:

We don't really celebrate

• GypsiSky
    January 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM

We are both shoe fanatics!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Quoting GypsiSky:

• krise
    by krise
    January 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM

We don't do anything, DH and I. The kids I always leave out a little something for them. I have cute little baskets I put together this year. Aloria has socks *her big thing right now* and Bubble bath with some chocolates.. Josiah's I went over board on some starwars items 

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    Perfect then!!

Quoting GypsiSky:

We are both shoe fanatics!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Quoting GypsiSky:

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    I like the basket idea! That's kinda what we do, too. A little bundle of goodies. :)

Quoting krise:

We don't do anything, DH and I. The kids I always leave out a little something for them. I have cute little baskets I put together this year. Aloria has socks *her big thing right now* and Bubble bath with some chocolates.. Josiah's I went over board on some starwars items 

• krise
    by krise
    January 28, 2013 at 12:39 PM

YES, they have fun with them.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

I like the basket idea! That's kinda what we do, too. A little bundle of goodies. :)

Quoting krise:

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN