Smarter Living

Featured Posts
BeachMommy07
Do your children Still Sleep with Stuffed Animals?
January 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM

My 5 year old son has a small stuffed kitty he nicknamed 'Chewy' that he sleeps with everynight (:

Replies

• ashleymosq
    January 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM

They both do. My 5yr old sleeps with random animals, my 2yr old sleeps with a teddy bear her sister gave her.

• Elyssa414
    January 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    My boys are ten, eight, six, and one… The only one that doesn't sleep with stuffed animals is the one-year-old :-)
  • momofsixangels
    January 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Nope but my 11 year old dd still sleeps with her barney sheet from when she was a baby

• MamaJane
    January 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM
    Mine don't but they are older.
  • lizzig
    by lizzig
    January 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM

my 9 year old still sleeps with her two favorites, a small puppy that once was white & now....not so much! ;o) & a small jaguar (both are the size of beenie babies)  she also has a pillow pet she got last year for christmas.

my son has the pillow pet he got for christmas last year but that's it. 

• MamaMandee
    January 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM

My 14 yr old has a unicorn pillow pet that she does (that thing is so freakin soft), my 9yr son dosnt (he sleeps with his dog tho), my 4yr old daughter has 2 special blankets and will sometimes sleep with some. 

• delanna6two
    January 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM

yes, we love stuffed animals.

• fraujones
    January 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM

My 6 year old's Babear polar bear stands guard near her pillow :)

• candacemaria
    January 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

My son will be 7 years old on valentines day and he still sleeps with his teddy. He asked Santa for a new eye for teddy. And yes Santa brought him one. lol

• Madelaine
    January 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM

yes

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts