Smarter Living

Featured Posts
Flaca43
Tuesday
by Flaca43
January 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM

How are you? What are your plans for the day?

Have a great day!

Replies

• PoehlerBear1983
    January 22, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    Work this morning, then i would like to take a walk (its quite cold out so we will see), then back to work at 10:45, home for lunch and back to work for 2:25
  • elasmimi
    January 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Planning to put my house back together after the long weekend, lol.

• crabbyD
    by crabbyD
    January 22, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Well... I'm freezing and I look like a stuffed sausage... It's 1 below outside and I have my big long coat, jeans and long underwear, 2 pairs of socks and a thick fleece with a big scarf! Fun times! Lol

After work it'll just be our normal Tuesday... Homework, dinner and cub scout meeting.
  • SassyWildflower
    January 22, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    School routine this morning then cleaning/cooking today. I think i need to go to the store at some point but dont wanna! Lol
  • mrswillie
    January 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    Trying to stay warm.
  • Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Oh wow! Crazy work day! Stay warm! Maybe have some coffee or tea.

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

Work this morning, then i would like to take a walk (its quite cold out so we will see), then back to work at 10:45, home for lunch and back to work for 2:25

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I started mine this morning! lol

Quoting elasmimi:

Planning to put my house back together after the long weekend, lol.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Oh I know how you feel...sent my kids to school and I think they could barely move with all they had on! LOL.

Quoting crabbyD:

Well... I'm freezing and I look like a stuffed sausage... It's 1 below outside and I have my big long coat, jeans and long underwear, 2 pairs of socks and a thick fleece with a big scarf! Fun times! Lol

After work it'll just be our normal Tuesday... Homework, dinner and cub scout meeting.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    January 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Oh no, maybe you could hold off the store until tomorrow!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

School routine this morning then cleaning/cooking today. I think i need to go to the store at some point but dont wanna! Lol

• PoehlerBear1983
    January 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    Yeah exam week is always crazy. i actually did get out for my walk. now i am trying to thaw out lol

Quoting Flaca43:

Oh wow! Crazy work day! Stay warm! Maybe have some coffee or tea.

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts