Smarter Living

brownhoney21
To any one that is working on a healthier you ?
January 22, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Have you /are you juicing ? If so is it working, do you feel better ?

Replies

• PoehlerBear1983
    January 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    I don't juice because i can't eat fruit. I'm eating a extremely low carb diet
  • MamaMandee
    January 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Not here

• dusky_rose
    Sue
    January 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I don't juice, sorry.

• LeetjieJ
    January 22, 2013 at 5:26 PM
    Not juicing - but adding fruit - mainly apples, lemons & limes - to water. I hate plain water & this works for me.
  • lil_mama06
    January 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM
    No juicing here.
  • deedee3849
    January 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I went through a phase of that last year after watching Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. I have since realized that juice is not good for me in excess. I am very carb sensitive so juice spikes my blood sugar. Not good. Fruit juice contains a lot of sugar (even all natural) and some veggie juices do to (carrot juice etc). I eat fruit in moderation and NO juice. it just doesn't benefit me. I do love an occasional green smoothie though =)

• BeachMommy07
    January 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I'm going to be doing smoothies with protein again..have to. I lost a lot of weight in the past year. My dr. wasn't happy with me.

• momkaribg
    January 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM
    Same here. I am insulin resistant and just can't tolerate this type of diet.

Quoting deedee3849:

I went through a phase of that last year after watching Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. I have since realized that juice is not good for me in excess. I am very carb sensitive so juice spikes my blood sugar. Not good. Fruit juice contains a lot of sugar (even all natural) and some veggie juices do to (carrot juice etc). I eat fruit in moderation and NO juice. it just doesn't benefit me. I do love an occasional green smoothie though =)

• Juniper53098
    January 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Yes, I juice.  I have a cup of veggie juice a day.

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM
    I wish I had a juicer

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN