kirstensmommie
HUD loans
Joy
January 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Does anyone know anything about them? I knew nothing about them and still really don't, my sister told me about them.

Replies

• proudmommy690
    January 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    I know nothing about them
  • MamaMandee
    January 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I dont but here is a bump :)

• Luvmybooskies
    January 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Sorry, I'm not too sure and I bet it depends on what state you live in. I would try to google it and see if you can find a site that deals with how your state handles HUD loans. 

• kirstensmommie
    Joy
    January 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    I found lots of sites about them. I just don't know how hard they are to get. I'll be calling around asking about them tomorrow. Thanks anyways!
  • Sophie4910
    January 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    Bump
  • keeckhardt
    January 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM
    They aren't hard to get (credit/financially) from my experience. The hard part is making sure the house you are buying meets the HUD requirements. Our first house was bought with a HUD loan when DH and I were in college and newlyweds. The house didn't have enough insulation and had an unsealed deck.
  • momofsixangels
    January 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Sorry nothing

• kirstensmommie
    Joy
    January 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

How long did it take for you to get it and to find a house?

Quoting keeckhardt:

They aren't hard to get (credit/financially) from my experience. The hard part is making sure the house you are buying meets the HUD requirements. Our first house was bought with a HUD loan when DH and I were in college and newlyweds. The house didn't have enough insulation and had an unsealed deck.

• momma-flynn
    January 9, 2013 at 5:53 PM

We didn't go through hud but I know some friends looked in to it. They went with USDA & were happy. I know that the USDA loan was slow but they came out with a good deal. 

• Leelee1008
    January 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM

nothing, but Would like to find out one day. I would love to buy a home.