Smarter Living

jconney80
I went to Kmart & got...
January 9, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Tons of socks for 18 cents a pair! And underwear for 25 cents a pair! Lol

I went to Kmart to get a bed tent for my son & when I walked in the front door there was a cart with clearance socks, underwear, & tights on sale. They were loose items that obviously had been opened. They were 75% off the ticketed price. I was so excited! I got socks and underwear for everyone in my family plus some tights for my oldest daughter. Such a steal! I think I bought about 50+ pairs of socks. Plus I found some vitamins on clearance for only $4 & they were buy one get one free.

Replies

• ashleymosq
    January 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Oh wow, that is freaking awesome. Ugh I wish we had a Kmart here. I always see these posts and think "grrr, I want to go to Kmart" lol.

• SarahSuzyQ
    January 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Oh my gosh, that's awesome! I love sweet clearance deals like that!

• jconney80
    January 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    Yeah same here! I'm putting some back for when we need them. That saves a ton of money

Quoting frndlyfn:

wtg, that is a great deal.   I always need socks.

• jconney80
    January 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Lol all of the ones around me closed. There is one about 15 miles away. I went specifically for a bed tent that they had on sale. Usually I don't go because it's far =(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats awesome!

And i will say it again...{maybe kmart will hear me lol} GET ONE IN MY AREA! {if they dont know where im at they can ask me! Lol}
  • jconney80
    January 10, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    =(

Quoting wandep:

that is cool our kmart closed last year :(

• proudmommy690
    January 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    The 2 that are closest to us is over an hour away... One in Florida and one in savannah i wont take either trip lol.

Quoting jconney80:

Lol all of the ones around me closed. There is one about 15 miles away. I went specifically for a bed tent that they had on sale. Usually I don't go because it's far =(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats awesome!

And i will say it again...{maybe kmart will hear me lol} GET ONE IN MY AREA! {if they dont know where im at they can ask me! Lol}
  • aj_mom
    by aj_mom
    January 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM

That's awesome we no longer have a K-Mart where I live.

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    January 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM

LOL yeah ours went out of business :(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats awesome!

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    January 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM

same here and I miss it :(

Quoting aj_mom:

That's awesome we no longer have a K-Mart where I live.

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    January 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I am the same way. lol

Quoting ashleymosq:

Oh wow, that is freaking awesome. Ugh I wish we had a Kmart here. I always see these posts and think "grrr, I want to go to Kmart" lol.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN