jconney80
I went to Kmart & got...
January 9, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Tons of socks for 18 cents a pair! And underwear for 25 cents a pair! Lol

I went to Kmart to get a bed tent for my son & when I walked in the front door there was a cart with clearance socks, underwear, & tights on sale. They were loose items that obviously had been opened. They were 75% off the ticketed price. I was so excited! I got socks and underwear for everyone in my family plus some tights for my oldest daughter. Such a steal! I think I bought about 50+ pairs of socks. Plus I found some vitamins on clearance for only $4 & they were buy one get one free.

Replies

• ashleymosq
    January 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Oh wow, that is freaking awesome. Ugh I wish we had a Kmart here. I always see these posts and think "grrr, I want to go to Kmart" lol.

• SarahSuzyQ
    January 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Oh my gosh, that's awesome! I love sweet clearance deals like that!

• jconney80
    January 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    Yeah same here! I'm putting some back for when we need them. That saves a ton of money

Quoting frndlyfn:

wtg, that is a great deal.   I always need socks.

• jconney80
    January 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Lol all of the ones around me closed. There is one about 15 miles away. I went specifically for a bed tent that they had on sale. Usually I don't go because it's far =(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats awesome!

And i will say it again...{maybe kmart will hear me lol} GET ONE IN MY AREA! {if they dont know where im at they can ask me! Lol}
  • jconney80
    January 10, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    =(

Quoting wandep:

that is cool our kmart closed last year :(

• proudmommy690
    January 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    The 2 that are closest to us is over an hour away... One in Florida and one in savannah i wont take either trip lol.

Quoting jconney80:

Lol all of the ones around me closed. There is one about 15 miles away. I went specifically for a bed tent that they had on sale. Usually I don't go because it's far =(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats awesome!

And i will say it again...{maybe kmart will hear me lol} GET ONE IN MY AREA! {if they dont know where im at they can ask me! Lol}
  • aj_mom
    by aj_mom
    January 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM

That's awesome we no longer have a K-Mart where I live.

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    January 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM

LOL yeah ours went out of business :(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Thats awesome!

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    January 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM

same here and I miss it :(

Quoting aj_mom:

That's awesome we no longer have a K-Mart where I live.

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    January 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I am the same way. lol

Quoting ashleymosq:

Oh wow, that is freaking awesome. Ugh I wish we had a Kmart here. I always see these posts and think "grrr, I want to go to Kmart" lol.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts