Smarter Living

Pammi86
Relaxing
by Pammi86
January 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM

What do you do when you need to relax? I have a million things running through my head and I am just so stressed and worried.

Replies

• delanna6two
    January 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Usually I relax when I get online....
    Hugs....hope you are able to get some calming...

• lizzig
    by lizzig
    January 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM

relaxing, i vaguely remember such a thing!

• brownhoney21
    January 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM

A long hot soak in the tub.

• saltlifemama
    January 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    Hot bath and a good book
  • ceciliam
    January 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I read a magazine or do Yoga or Pilates. Sometimes a nice hot shower helps, too.

• ashleymosq
    January 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well the doctor basically put me on bedrest because of my back. I guess he is sick of me complaining about it lol. I have pulled muscles on both sides and it seems like just when they are healed up, I do something to cause something in my back to pop and I am in severe pain again. Yesterday he told me to stay off my feet until my back heals (yeah right because I have a 5yr old and 2yr old and I am able to stay off my feet lol). Yesterday I got a few more games on my phone and have been playing on those. Thankfully since I did rest yesterday my back is feeling a ton better today. 

• sweetmissy_05
    January 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Watch tv, read a book, drink some wine, chat on my cell phone, just lay there and relax, listen to music.

• Luvmybooskies
    January 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I usually unwind with a glass of wine and some TV once my kids go to bed. 

• teentween2babes
    January 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Everynight after the kids go to bed, I take a hot bath. No matter what time it is, that is my only me-time to relax. Even if only for 10 minutes. It helps clear my head from the day. Then when I get out, I jot down my to do list for the next day. I go to bed warm, relaxed, and with a clear mind! Good luck to you!

• suziejax
    January 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM

i knit or read take big breaths 

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN