Smarter Living

Featured Posts
Pammi86
Relaxing
by Pammi86
January 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM

What do you do when you need to relax? I have a million things running through my head and I am just so stressed and worried.

Replies

• delanna6two
    January 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Usually I relax when I get online....
    Hugs....hope you are able to get some calming...

• lizzig
    by lizzig
    January 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM

relaxing, i vaguely remember such a thing!

• brownhoney21
    January 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM

A long hot soak in the tub.

• saltlifemama
    January 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    Hot bath and a good book
  • ceciliam
    January 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I read a magazine or do Yoga or Pilates. Sometimes a nice hot shower helps, too.

• ashleymosq
    January 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well the doctor basically put me on bedrest because of my back. I guess he is sick of me complaining about it lol. I have pulled muscles on both sides and it seems like just when they are healed up, I do something to cause something in my back to pop and I am in severe pain again. Yesterday he told me to stay off my feet until my back heals (yeah right because I have a 5yr old and 2yr old and I am able to stay off my feet lol). Yesterday I got a few more games on my phone and have been playing on those. Thankfully since I did rest yesterday my back is feeling a ton better today. 

• sweetmissy_05
    January 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Watch tv, read a book, drink some wine, chat on my cell phone, just lay there and relax, listen to music.

• Luvmybooskies
    January 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I usually unwind with a glass of wine and some TV once my kids go to bed. 

• teentween2babes
    January 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Everynight after the kids go to bed, I take a hot bath. No matter what time it is, that is my only me-time to relax. Even if only for 10 minutes. It helps clear my head from the day. Then when I get out, I jot down my to do list for the next day. I go to bed warm, relaxed, and with a clear mind! Good luck to you!

• suziejax
    January 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM

i knit or read take big breaths 

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts