we got our daughter one for christmas & the thing doesn't seem to hold a charge very well. she'll charge it over night, have it turned on for like 15min the next day & it'll be down to 1 bar. is this normal or should i take it back to the store? i know some games & such eat up more battery than others but it seems to me that if it's charged over night it should last longer than 15min.
my husband has alwayshad an issue with his phone batteries, no matter what make he has they never seem to hold a charge long. i joke with him he sucks the life out of them but i do know some people's "energy" can drain batteries, i used to work with a guy that could only wear the old wind-up watches because battery operated ones constantly died on him. perhaps my daugter's the same way.
any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
We've not had that problem with Gianna's but we normally charge her's overnight. She plays it down till it's just about out of battery life and then I make her plug it in and when she gets up around 8 hours later it's fully charged and she can play with it for a good couple of hours before it needs to get plugged in. I'd say just to be safe take it back and see what they say.