carolina_gal
That ear wax vac commercial is really starting to get on my last nerves!
December 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

going crazy

Replies

• Luvmybooskies
    January 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Lol, I don't have cable, so I don't know what you are talking about.

• mom2jessnky
    January 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

It's always annoyed me that people in infomercials can't seem to get their sh*t together.

If you're so stupid that you can't pour coffee without killing a cat and breaking a window, I hope you're not driving...

If you can't use a q-tip without rupturing your ear drum, you probably shouldn't be left unsupervised for any length of time.

Another one that really bothers me is that tupperware spinner thing, because of course everyone just throws tupperware in the HIGHEST cabinet willy nilly and gets a tupperware avalanche every time they go for a container. And Matching the lids! Forget it, why won't this circle lid fit on my rectangular container!!! WHY!?!? 

Really? Could the makers of those commercials have any less faith in humans?

• lil_mama06
    January 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Never saw it..

• Madelaine
    January 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I will have to check it out.

• momofsixangels
    January 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I havent seen it

• teesoloca
    January 2, 2013 at 3:24 AM

LOL, everytime i clean my ears with a q-tip now i want to yell "ouch" and grab the vac instead...LMAO

• momofsixangels
    January 2, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I finally saw it this morning!

• ceciliam
    January 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I've never seen it.

• wifeynmommie80
    January 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Yes!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

lol have they ever heard of a drop of hydrogen peroxide?  You would have to have either some really runny or really dry ear wax for that thing to work!

• carolina_gal
    January 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

blowing kisses

Quoting mom2jessnky:

It's always annoyed me that people in infomercials can't seem to get their sh*t together.

If you're so stupid that you can't pour coffee without killing a cat and breaking a window, I hope you're not driving...

If you can't use a q-tip without rupturing your ear drum, you probably shouldn't be left unsupervised for any length of time.

Another one that really bothers me is that tupperware spinner thing, because of course everyone just throws tupperware in the HIGHEST cabinet willy nilly and gets a tupperware avalanche every time they go for a container. And Matching the lids! Forget it, why won't this circle lid fit on my rectangular container!!! WHY!?!? 

Really? Could the makers of those commercials have any less faith in humans?