Smarter Living

Featured Posts
ashleymosq
Thank you for telling me this now and not sooner...
December 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM

My DH got up this morning around 9:30. So he hasn't been up very long. He asked me if we have any snacks. I figure he is hungry and ask him if he wants something to eat. He then tells me his brother is coming over to watch the game... I went to the grocery store yesterday and he could have said something then. I could have gotten stuff to make something for them to eat during the game. Oh well I guess. He wants wings from Pizza Hut, which is fine with me because that means that I don't have to cook. I just have to go and get it. I am going to add some extra stuff for me too hehe. 

Replies

• aubsmom09
    December 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM

That's a little annoying since you were just at the store.  Glad you are just getting some stuff at Pizza Hut though. 

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    December 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Have fun!

• lizzig
    by lizzig
    December 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM

my hubby's the same way.  he'll tell me a few hours before someone comes over that he invited "so & so to watch the game" or "so & so's coming over for a holiday dinner".  i don't mind the company it's the fact that he can't give me enough heads up to make sure i have enough food that bothers me.

• momma-flynn
    December 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    Sometimes my dh wont tell me until the last minute either
  • Madelaine
    December 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Can't his brother pick up the snacks or your DH go get it?  I dont understand why you are the snack person?

• ashleymosq
    December 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Yes it is. Yeah it being from Pizza Hut makes it easier on me. I really didn't feel like cooking anything lol.

Quoting aubsmom09:

That's a little annoying since you were just at the store.  Glad you are just getting some stuff at Pizza Hut though. 

• ashleymosq
    December 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hopefully it will be. I just hope the Texans play better than last week lol.

Quoting wandep:

Have fun!

• ashleymosq
    December 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM

That is exactly how I feel. I don't mind his brother coming over, I want him to be able to spend as much time with him as possible, but I would like a little more warning.

Quoting lizzig:

my hubby's the same way.  he'll tell me a few hours before someone comes over that he invited "so & so to watch the game" or "so & so's coming over for a holiday dinner".  i don't mind the company it's the fact that he can't give me enough heads up to make sure i have enough food that bothers me.

• ashleymosq
    December 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Yeah it gets annoying lol. 

Quoting momma-flynn:

• momma-flynn
    December 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    I hate it when I'm leaving work and he calls & says folks are coming for dinner.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Yeah it gets annoying lol. 

Quoting momma-flynn:

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts