Smarter Living

HeatherNYC
Smarter Living: Fabu Etsy gifts under $25
December 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Oh, Etsy. How I love thee, let me count the ways...and the hours I spent "window shopping" on you, browsing, admiring, shopping (and at times pinning). I have ordered quite a few things from your shops - some custom mugs, jewelry, tote bags, artwork...yes, I love thee. The question now: which of the amazingly crafty and gorgeous goodies do I give as gifts?

This personalized tote bag from ModernVintageMarket says it is for bridesmaids and weddings, but I think it is ideal for that tween or early 20s gal you need to buy for...you can pick the color of those chic chevron stripe and the initial color. Only $18.

For your sis and her new hubby or for your parents who celebrated their 40th anniversary, I'm digging this personalized pillow from ParrisChicBoutique -- its long, lumbar shape makes it a little more interesting. Only $20.00

On your (or your hubby's) desk at work or at home, the minimal iPhone or iPod dock is so above and beyond in terms of coolness than the small plastic ones. I spotted it at nathanielbklark ($23).

To have out for milk to put in java or maple syrup for the Saturday morning pancakes...to pour anything. Or just to use as a mug, the kitty on a ladder katakuchi from KoideStudio ($25) is begging me to snatch it for my feline-loving child.

What is your best find on Etsy? What are you shopping for today? 

©iStockphoto.com/A-S-L

Replies

• keeckhardt
    December 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    Super cute ideas. I love etsy!
  • fraujones
    December 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM

♥ Etsy!

• inmybizz
    December 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM

cute.

• Madelaine
    December 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM

cute!

• circle_of_life
    December 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I love etsy! Honestly though, the tote bag isn't all that impressive for the price. All it is is a plain totebag someone painted. You can get a tote bag like that at walmart or hobby lobby for probably a buck or two and paint it yourself!

• iloveirena
    December 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I bought so much from etsy for gifts this year. Soooooo much nicer than anything I found in the stores and made in the US yay! I bought this for my little nephew and gave it to my sister already so he could use it all December long. She cried she loved it so much.

It was $25 for the blanket and the burp cloth (not the stocking) and so soft and beautiful and organicl! I buy a lot of gifts from this lady. I've been happy with my purchases from etsy.

• onecuteladybug2
    December 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Cute

• lasombrs
    December 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM

i love etsy i usually just buy diapers though

• Hannahsmommy816
    December 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM

love it! i have bought hard to find fabric on etsy 2x

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts