2lilmamas
Do you decorate the inside or outside of your home for the holidays?
Tee
December 5, 2012 at 5:51 AM
Do you add lights or any decoration inside or outside your home for the holidays?

Replies

• SassyWildflower
    December 5, 2012 at 8:41 AM
    You could always get one of those light bulbs that go outside in your porch light that has an electrical plug in. We used that at our old house for Christmas lights.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I *wish* I could do some lights outside but no outside outlet :/ I decorate inside. I'm getting our tree this weekend (:

• mereinhart28
    mainly inside, but we put a few lights outside.
  • brandyblx

Quoting lyrick24:

both

• ceciliam
    December 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Both

• CamMa
    by CamMa
    December 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Both. Still have a few things to do to the outside, tho.
  • keeckhardt
    December 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    Both
  • aubsmom09
    December 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Just inside this year.  We have been slacking on outdoor lights for the past few years.

• lil_mama06
    December 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM

My lights outside are still up from last year..I have a snowflake hanging as well..I want to put lights on my fence, but dh is resistant..I usually hang lights in my windows. I have mistletoe hanging in my kitchen and above my bed..I have to finish cleaning off my table so we can get to work on our Merry Christmas sign and a New Years Sign....I don't know where my wreath hanger is..We hang stockings, our tree, I have some mini houses and trucks and people and trees..I have glass reindeer and a sleigh my mom gave me from when I was a young girl. And I have ribbon and christmas cards hanging on my door..   

• jconney80
    December 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Both! Lights inside and wreath outside
  • bwsmommy
    December 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Just inside .. cause i cant get dh to do anything outside !!