Smarter Living

ashleymosq
The weather needs to make up it's mind..
December 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM

It is warm here and it is wet. It rained earlier. Well the weather needs to figure out what it is going to do and stick to one thing. My sinuses are going completely crazy. I can't take anything because everything makes me sleepy. I actually want to get my cleaning done, but my face feels like it is all completely plugged up. My ears are plugged up from being sick a few weeks ago. Now my nose is going back an forth being plugged up and running... I am so sick of being sick..

Replies

• dream528
    December 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM

This crazy weather is doing a real number on my sinuses :(

Feel better soon!

• Hannahsmommy816
    December 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM

sorry, hope the weather gets back on track soon and your sinuses clear up!

• mrswillie
    December 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

lol...It is 70s today, but 40s tomorrow

• SarahSuzyQ
    December 4, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    Our weather has also been really back and forth... I wonder if that's why I've had such a terrible sinus headache today? :-(
  • BeachMommy07
    December 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM

It rained earlier-but then sunny and blue skies and warm enough to have a park playdate. I was happY!

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    December 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

same here girl.....in the high 70s here this week. My sinuses have been killing me too.

• mamadee1971
    December 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM

You must be in Houston?  Because it was steamy earlier, then it started raining right around the time I had to pick up my kids, from school.  Lots of lightning and a cool breeze came through.  It's suppose to get cold, next week.  I'm so sick, too, from being sick and its been "on and off" for the last month.  Ugh!

• momofsixangels
    December 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Its hot here but not as hot as in the summer.Wish it would cool down a little

• ashleymosq
    December 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I would have went nuts already if I had to deal with that many days of rain.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Pacific northwest here and it has been raining for over 40 days LOL.  56 degrees right now was in 40s over weekend.

• ashleymosq
    December 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It never really feels like winter here lol. 

Quoting Rushn311:

I hear ya. It's cold here, but then we got a few warmer days. It's just doesn't feel like Winter here, it feels like Spring. haha

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN