Smarter Living

Featured Posts
Leelee1008
What the ????
December 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Ok we have Mice. I have posted this before several months back. We raged an all out war and I stopped seeing them for a good while. Well weather got cold and they are finding new ways in. Anyway. we set traps(snap traps) after I told DH set me some traps I hear mice in here(our bed room.. shudders). Well he did, and when he went to check the traps this morning, he say OH SHHHH..... I said you got two, he said TWO?, Come look at this. Ok now this is the strangest thing I have EVER seen. one trap, we set two, had 1 mouse. the other had 2, right next to each other. Yes nasty I agree, but strangely odd.

Replies

• lil_mama06
    December 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I hate mice... 

• aneela
    by aneela
    December 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

hope you get rid of them soon!!

• SweetLuci
    December 4, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Many years ago, the house next door had been empty for a long time, then new people bought it, found mice and bugs, and set of spray bombs, which sent them scurring to our garage. DH set 3 traps. we went to bed. We heard three snaps. He went out, emptied them, set them again, got back in bed, three snaps. Set them again, back in bed, three snaps. We were starting to cuddle each time and kept getting interrupted, then we were laughing so hard. We ended up with 15, and that was the end of that.

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    December 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM
    Ewww
  • mom2jessnky
    December 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Get a mouser cat! ick.

• SassyWildflower
    December 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Eeek!

We had mice in DH's grampa's house in Montana. Creeped me out so bad! lOl 

When we got our cat, she took care of them! lOl

Good luck getting rid of them!

• brownhoney21
    December 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Hope you got them all.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    December 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Yes eeek

Quoting aneela:

hope you get rid of them soon!!

• dream528
    December 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Ewwwwwwww! This is why I let my cat run free, lol. 

• Leelee1008
    December 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM

thats our problem. Our neighbor got sick and moved in with her son, let her youngest dead beat son keep the house, well he left it in shambles, we went in there and tehre was mice crap and bugs. The house has been vacant for a year this past october, but as soon as the cold came, we noticed the mice. they also cut down ALL the woods at the end of my street to build appartments. were getting alot of crittes in the neighborhood.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Many years ago, the house next door had been empty for a long time, then new people bought it, found mice and bugs, and set of spray bombs, which sent them scurring to our garage. DH set 3 traps. we went to bed. We heard three snaps. He went out, emptied them, set them again, got back in bed, three snaps. Set them again, back in bed, three snaps. We were starting to cuddle each time and kept getting interrupted, then we were laughing so hard. We ended up with 15, and that was the end of that.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts