Threes.Company
SO FUNNY!!! (Hater's Guide to Williams-Sonoma)
November 20, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Quote Like Reply to Post

OMG, this is hysterical. Please read it if you need a good laugh. This is awesome.

http://m.deadspin.com/5959212/the-haters-guide-to-the-williams+sonomQ-catalog

Replies

• BeachMommy07
    November 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My aunt registered her wedding at WS. It's very expensive. Anywho, this made me giggle:

"These are the perfect fireworks for rich white people. Also, you get a free paper crown inside."

• Threes.Company
    November 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I liked this one...

"Late at night, I often go digging through my basement screaming, 'WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN POTATO GLOVES?' Because I usually end up grabbing the carrot gloves first, you know?"

AHAHAHA!!!!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

My aunt registered her wedding at WS. It's very expensive. Anywho, this made me giggle:

"These are the perfect fireworks for rich white people. Also, you get a free paper crown inside."

• KristinRox
    November 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM

ROFL... hilarious!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

• mom2aspclboy
    November 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM

The comments at the end are pretty funny, too...lol

• BeachMommy07
    November 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I didn't read those yet lol

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

The comments at the end are pretty funny, too...lol

• Luv.My.Kidz
    November 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM

LOL that was hilarious!

• aubsmom09
    November 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Funny, can't believe all the ridiculous stuff out there.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    November 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM

haha too true

• Firenygirl180
    November 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM

That was pretty funny.  You can get a waffle batter dispenser for like $10 at any supermarket.  Or you could use a ladle like I do.  

And it was an extra $150 to have a chicken painted on the side of the chicken coop?  that sounds excessive, but if you've got the $ 600 to spend on the coop in the first place might as well go all out.

• alliesmom112
    November 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM

rofl tfs