Smarter Living

Apr1l
Secret Santa
by Apr1l
November 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Are you doing secret santa this year?  What are you getting?  I am but I have to ship it, do you ladies know if they let you ship something WITHOUT a return adress?

Replies

• EbonySnow
    November 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM

i don't have anyone to do one with

• GypsiSky
    November 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Haven't done that in years.

• Rushn311
    November 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I am not

• Karissa_ruiz
    November 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM
    Nope not this year.
  • Angela4boys
    November 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    I don't know what secret Santa you are talking about. I coordinate a secret gift exchange called secret sister, and all participants are instructed to use my address as their return address, therefore if there were an issue, I could track down the recipient and or giver and get the package where it needs to go. Do you have a coordinator?
  • Luvmybooskies
    November 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM

We do it every year for a big Christmas party and then again on Christmas day with my hubby's siblings.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    November 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM
    No its just between family and friends ..

Quoting Angela4boys:

I don't know what secret Santa you are talking about. I coordinate a secret gift exchange called secret sister, and all participants are instructed to use my address as their return address, therefore if there were an issue, I could track down the recipient and or giver and get the package where it needs to go. Do you have a coordinator?
  • Angela4boys
    November 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Ahh!

Quoting Apr1l:

No its just between family and friends ..

Quoting Angela4boys:

• SweetLuci
    November 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Since problems several years ago with security issues with the mail, you can't mail anything without a return address.

• SassyWildflower
    November 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

nope.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN