Smarter Living

Featured Posts
Apr1l
Secret Santa
by Apr1l
November 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Are you doing secret santa this year?  What are you getting?  I am but I have to ship it, do you ladies know if they let you ship something WITHOUT a return adress?

Replies

• EbonySnow
    November 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM

i don't have anyone to do one with

• GypsiSky
    November 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Haven't done that in years.

• Rushn311
    November 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I am not

• Karissa_ruiz
    November 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM
    Nope not this year.
  • Angela4boys
    November 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    I don't know what secret Santa you are talking about. I coordinate a secret gift exchange called secret sister, and all participants are instructed to use my address as their return address, therefore if there were an issue, I could track down the recipient and or giver and get the package where it needs to go. Do you have a coordinator?
  • Luvmybooskies
    November 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM

We do it every year for a big Christmas party and then again on Christmas day with my hubby's siblings.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    November 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM
    No its just between family and friends ..

Quoting Angela4boys:

I don't know what secret Santa you are talking about. I coordinate a secret gift exchange called secret sister, and all participants are instructed to use my address as their return address, therefore if there were an issue, I could track down the recipient and or giver and get the package where it needs to go. Do you have a coordinator?
  • Angela4boys
    November 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Ahh!

Quoting Apr1l:

No its just between family and friends ..

Quoting Angela4boys:

• SweetLuci
    November 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Since problems several years ago with security issues with the mail, you can't mail anything without a return address.

• SassyWildflower
    November 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

nope.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts