Smarter Living

Leelee1008
Sent Dh to mils, but now....
November 16, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I am bored. DH has been having issues sleeping lately, and because of his lack of sleep, hes a miserable SOB! I cant stand it. Last night I went to bed at 9:00! That's early for me. I thought I would go to bed and not have to deal with is constant bitching and rude attitude, Dude im over that crap, leave me alone! So he comes barging in the room and rolls over me, and then falls asleep, taking up almost ALL of the bed. UGH. He wakes up at 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep until 6, well hello its time for kids to get up and go to school and the toddler is up and LOUD. He thinks everyone needs to just be soundless, it doesn't work that way buddy. I called his mom to see if maybe I could drop him off at her house and he get some sleep there since its quiet. She said no because his dad and him are not getting along for some reason and she prefers them not be alone together, but if I and he wanted she would take him down her house after work at 4:30. I ran it past him and he said ok. So now its peaceful here, not bitching DH but I am bored, and I miss him. Everyone is asleep. UGH I cant win for losing LOL.

Replies

• ashleigh24
    November 16, 2012 at 9:55 PM
    Can't live with him but can't live without him :( I'm thinking the same thing right now about my hubby. He was being a butt earlier so he went to gym but now I'm bored and wish he was here to cuddle with.
  • Leelee1008
    November 16, 2012 at 10:01 PM

LOL yeah thats pretty much how it is. I dont like to sleep alone. I enjoyed the break from his attitude for a while, I called him to say goodnight, and it wasnt much better. hope he gets some sleep and isnt as miserable tomorrow.

Quoting ashleigh24:

Can't live with him but can't live without him :( I'm thinking the same thing right now about my hubby. He was being a butt earlier so he went to gym but now I'm bored and wish he was here to cuddle with.

• EbonySnow
    November 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM

sorry that sucks

• lyrick24
    November 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM

i hope you get it worked out.

• Rain2Rinse
    November 17, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    This

Quoting lyrick24:

i hope you get it worked out.

• powow65
    by powow65
    November 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM
    Can he get some "over the counter" sleeping pills?
  • rebeccasmly
    November 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM
    I hope that something works out for you all. Insomnia is horrible.
  • valentina408
    November 17, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    So, what"s really bothering him?
  • critter_boo
    November 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    Aww sorry
  • tayanddyl
    November 17, 2012 at 5:27 PM

HUGS

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts