Smarter Living

CafeMom Team
Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?
November 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

Replies

• Hannahsmommy816
    November 19, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I updaetd my post on page 1 :) THANK YOU KMART!

• Hannahsmommy816
    November 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Here's another pic of the pink furby. Dd1 will be SO EXCITED! Thank you kmart for making christmas more affordable this year! With your help, we are able to help others...we are "adopting" a family for christmas this year to give presents to....so that additional funding will help them (since we just saved buying a large present, by using this gift card!)

• fraujones
    November 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I just ordered my oldest the Easy Bake Ultimate Oven for Christmas. I'm having it delivered to my work place to be extra sneaky. 

Again, I really think she would have liked the Twister Dance and Furby from the Fab 15 list, but I wanted to pick something she actually put on her list (most items on her list were from the Kmart Toy Catalog). 

Happy Holidays, Cafemoms!

Quoting fraujones:

I'm so glad my family got to be part of this program! About a week ago, we received the Kmart Toy Book in the mail, and my 6 year old has been poring over it, dreaming up her Christmas Wish List. She's circled items and crossed some out and then starred her favorites.

Last night she sat down and wrote her letter to Santa:

2012-11-15_18-23-25_108 2012-11-15_18-23-25_108.jpg

As you can see, the letter required some deep thought. I was surprised that she didn't end up choosing any of the Kmart Fab 15 items. I think she would love the Twister Dance and a Furby, but she'd have to see the toys in action. I was also surprised she didn't put a kitten on the list! I know she wants one, but I think we're going to wait until her little sister, the baby, is older.

So, here is her list which did include several items from Kmart's Toy Book:

2012-11-15_18-40-22_744.jpg

1. Lego Friends Adventure Camper

2. Easy Bake Oven

3. Color Splashers Station

4. Jewelry Design Set

5. Cityville Monopoly

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Snoopy Snow Cone Maker

She has been a very good little girl this year! I'm thinking of getting her baby sister some Megablocks. I'm not sure what else. She's not interested in many baby toys--she wants to play with whatever her big sister has... and Daddy's iPhone. 

It's going to be a good Christmas. Can't wait to go shopping! 

• meam4444
    November 19, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hi Mamas!!

This influencer could not have came at a better time.  My five year old has been wanting to write a letter to Santa for weeks now!  So, this was the perfect opportunity to help her with it.  When we were writing the letter (I wrote it, and then she copied what I wrote), she decided she wants Legos this year from Santa. I also reminded her that she has to continue to be a good girl!  :)

I did check the Kmart Fab 15 toys just to see what was on there.  And, I was excited to see the LeapPad 2 Explorer on there.  My husband and I bought her and her four year old sister their own LeapPad 2 tablet.  I am excited to see they ranked so high with Kmart this year.  Also, I was happy to see Furby on there!  I hope to buy this also for the girls for Christmas.

I plan on going this week to Kmart to check out their Lego selection.  :)  Thank you Kmart and Cafemom!!!

^^My five year old also signed the letter from her four year old sister too!  :)  How thoughtful of her!

• keeckhardt
    November 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I had to take my 17 month old to the doctor to see about getting tubes in her ears. While I was there, I decided to hit up kmart. I hadn't been to the store in years, probably 3. Thankfully, not much has changed and I remembered where the toys were. I picked up the LeapPad2 for my 5 year old. I also bought him a gel case to put it in. I was shocked to see that I got the last one, but there were still LeapPad1s on the shelf for $30 less than the new version. I was so tempted to save the money, but since he asked specifically for the "2" I got it instead. I know he will be happy with Santa's delivery on Christmas morning.

• bugdoodle313
    November 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Furby, twister dance, and lots of monster high stuff!

• stephiebugg
    November 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I am so excited to participate in this influencer!!!
    We got our giftcard, and I had my big girl (5 years old) write a letter to Santa.

She wrote:
    Dear Santa,
    I have been good. I want a bouncy puppy, a dollhouse, Doc McStuffins toys and Barbies. I am trying hard in school and am being nice to my sissy just like you told me when I saw you at the mall.
    Love, Sophia

Here is Sophie writing her list. (pictures on my phone come out terrible, sorry!)

Then, I asked my little girl (she will be 3 in January) what she wanted and she said she wants a Doc McStuffins toy and the bouncy puppy too.
    Looks like we'll be getting the bouncy puppy!! (or two!)

Thanks again, KMart and Cafemom! We will be shopping sometime this week!

• MamaBear2cubs
    November 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM

He is a doll! I love his curls!

Quoting Wish2Be:

I am so grateful to be part of this influencer ! Honestly this really eased my worries about Christmas this year!!!

Henrik is 3 years old. He is obsessed with Knights, Dragons, and Casltes. For his birthday he was a King ! For Halloween he was a Knight ! I knew without question what his favorite Fab 15 item would be ! :)

So I decided that since he was too little to write things down...I made a sheet for Santa:

And I cut out all the items he liked on the Kmart Fab 15 flyer and had him put them in order of what he liked best !

Then we went to take a trip to Kmart , so he could show me what he wanted from Santa this year !

He ran to his favorite item and pointed it out to me !

Then he wanted to play with it in the store !

So his daddy took him to the store next to us...to distract his attention while Mommy made the purchase !

While he was napping at home...I wrapped it !

Thank you for making my sweet little boy's dreams come true for Christmas this year ! :)

• MamaBear2cubs
    November 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Oh that is neat, how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting cjsmom1:

I went to Kmart today to use my gift card and I must admit I was really excited. I went to get ds the Air Hog that was on the top 15 list but my store didn't have it. I was disappointed, but I decided to look around and see if I could find something else ds would like. I think I found something he'd like more, a Super Mario race car.

• Wish2Be
    by Wish2Be
    November 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

He is a doll! I love his curls!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to