Smarter Living

CafeMom Team
Which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys are on your child's wish list?
November 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Kmart, we asked moms to check out the Kmart Fab 15! Toys and have their child write a letter to Santa.

Then, we asked them to redeem the $50 Kmart gift card we gave them at their local Kmart or on kmart.com.

Check out what our moms are saying about their child's wish list. Then, tell us which of the Kmart Fab 15! Toys on are your child's wish list this year.

Replies

• lasombrs
    November 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I am so excited and thankful and blessed to have been choosen for this experience!! I will be sitting down with my son later this afternoon to help him write his letter and will update this post with photos!!

We will be shopping for our special needs 3 yo son and if there is anything left over something for our 1.5 yo dd. They also share everything together so no matter what we get they will both us it.

I can not thank you enough for this! There was no way my children were going to get any new in box toy this season without this. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!!

Edit 1**** Here is his letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have tried really hard to be a good boy this year. Mommy says you won't count when I have to take my medicine, but I wanted to make sure! I have lots of milk and cookies and carrots for your reindeer that I will leave out for you.

I would really really like an Ipad for school for Christmas so I can catch up to the other kids. Mommy says you can't make them but just in case I thought I'd ask.

I also want a spiderman drum set, the imaginext dragon castle and dragon, an air hogs helicopter, a new fire truck, and some new crayons and paper.

Danica, my sister, can't ask mommy to write you a letter yet since she is so little but she would probably like the princess table with mirror I saw in the store. And maybe a new baby doll. I promise to share my crayons with her and maybe my truck if you bring them.

Thank you Santa! Have a safe trip.

Cace

edit 2 11/17

I went to kmart today and put several items away on layaway before the free layaway event ended. I only needed to make a $15 down payment but used the rest of the gift card to make my next payment as well. The layaway plan actually goes into January but I can pay for and pick up my items any time before that. I had to take pictures in the store of what i got since I did not bring them home with me. The store originally said gift cards were not allowed to start or make any payments on a layaway account but took it without one word from me. I guess it was just so I knew they were helping me out. All my items were placed in a large cardboard shipping box and taped up with a reciept on the outside. They never once asked for my name, phone number, ID anything! I found that odd and slightly worrying incase I lose the receipt :/ But am so happy to have been able to participate. Thanks again Kmart and CM!! Here is what I go

Imagintex Castle

furreal puppy

baby alive hairdressing doll, and extra bottles for her

3-in-1 doll carrier

Matchbox fire rescue station

and a Cars portable DVD player that was on clearance for $70 instead of $100 :)

• A.J.s_mommy
    November 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    The wrestling thing is on his list. He got the leap pad last year.
  • Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    November 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    Yay! So excited to participate!

We will be working on Santa's letter here shortly!
  • MamaBear2cubs
    November 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Dear Santa,

My name is Gabriel and I am 4 years old. My Mommy said because I have been so good this year that you might be bringing me lots of nice new toys this Christmas! That sounds so great! Santa this year I really want the Imaginext Castle or The Master Moves Mickey! I would also love some new cars and movies to watch! Thank you so much!!!

Love:Gabriel!

I went last night to our local Kmart and got The Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle. I was immediately impressed that it unfolds to over 3 ft, and can be maneuvered into different layouts! It is a blast!!! Just playing with it in the box I was impressed,I can just imagine my son's face when the Eagle pops out and screetches at him. I was also very happy to see that for only $5 I could purchase a 1 year replacement package at the register! Very big thank you to Cafe mom and Kmart for allowing us to try such a wonderful toy!!!

• Godspitgrl
    November 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Excited not sure what to get the kids

• Hottmomma607
    November 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    CONGRATS ladies!! Enjoy shopping!!
  • Hannahsmommy816
    November 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM

So excited we were chosen!! This is a 1st for us :)

We are looking into the furby, leap pad2, or other items

Edit: My daughter wrote a letter to Santa....she really wants this pink Furby! She is 5 and just learning to write with the help of mom :)

I went to Kmart last week and they had a blue one at the closest store I went to (dd1 was at school!). I called another store that's 20 min away and they had ONE pink one. I asked to see if they would hold it and they did! I find that not a lot of stores will hold items unless you are on your way to get them. I was very thankful to them! I was even able to get a pair of slippers for dd2 for free after a $5 printout coupon and a pair of dressy shoes (a lil too big yet) for dd1 for around $3. Thank you Kmart!

• SweetLuci
    November 13, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Mine is older, but I'm anxious to read all about this.

• ddmac10
    by ddmac10
    November 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Yay my 5 year old DD is going to be so excited!!! She's already talking about Christmas.  

We wrote her Santa letter together: 

Monster High dolls topped her list:

So I ordered the FAB 15 Monster High Roller Maze gift set.

Thanks CafeMom & Kmart!

• Juniper53098
    November 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

We weren't picked for this, but my daughter would like the Furby, Fur Real, or vanity.

Congrats to those who were picked!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts