Smarter Living

Threes.Company
Are they asking yet?
October 13, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Are your kids asking about Christmas yet??

Mine are already there now that stores are actually putting out CHRISTMAS decor already (*cough*Target*cough*). 

Have your kids asked you to add anything to their wish lists yet?  If so, what are they eyeing already?

Replies

• lizzig
    by lizzig
    October 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM

nope, for some reason, thankfully, my kids aren't ones for making lists or asking for everything they see.  never have been.

• mmeredith
    October 13, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I work at Kohls and we've had christmas stuff out for at least a month, if not longer. My girls have not asked for anything yet. I'm sure that's only b/c we cut out cable so they can't see the commericals.

• JasonsMom2007
    October 13, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    Yep
  • Charizma77
    October 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM
    Yeah, they are!
  • brittani
    October 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
    Nope not yet.
  • Threes.Company
    October 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM
    What have they asked for?

Quoting Charizma77:

Yeah, they are!

• othermom
    October 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM

My almost 3 year old is asking for everything she sees on tv. My son has talked about a few things he saw in a store add. My older daughter hasn't really.

• angieluvsolivia
    October 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM

A little but nothing major.

• SassyWildflower
    October 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Yup!! I love it though. Something about their excitement makes the holidays, ALL holidays, 100 times better for me!!

I never was a holiday kinda person till they came along. 

Only my oldest really knows what's going on. She's talking about several things she's seen..art bears, lalaloopsy dolls, a bike, etc. She's so excited. I love it!!

• Charizma77
    October 13, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    Quoting Threes.Company:

Ds is asking for Lego sets and DVDs but his is more of a that would be cool to get for Christmas
    Dd is just always telling me something she sees and is like I will put that on my list for Santa. I doubt she'll even remember half the stuff she wants now. She will probably change her mind. Right now it's those La Dee Da dolls and fairy Pet Shops. She's easy to shop for , she likes anything. I haven't even started shopping yet.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts