Smarter Living

Threes.Company
Friday Workouts & Kmart Fitness Gear
October 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Did you (or will you) work out today?  What did (or will) you do?

I did my TEAM Fitness class for an hour. It was rough. We did 1/4-mile run (starting at 2% incline), then we did a super set of strength-training. Then we went back to do another 1/4-mile run (increasing the incline by 2% each time) and then cycled through different super sets for strength. It was intense!!!

Did you know that Kmart.com sells treadmills?  These are pretty nice to have at home... though I am a gym member, I do have a treadmill in my basement for days I cannot get to the gym.  Check out this awesome treadmill... it actually comes with a desktop!!!  You can put your computer right on there and be hanging out on Cafemom while getting your cardio in! :)  I bet we'd all work out longer with that kind of distraction! ;)  LOL!  You can pick this up for the low, low price of...  $1299.99!  LOL!  I know, I know... pricey!!  But that is $700 cheaper than it is normally!  That's a big discount.  It's pretty cool.  Check it out by clicking on the picture or link:

http://www.kmart.com/lifespan-fitness-tr1200-dt-desktop-treadmill/p-00648652000P?prdNo=19&blockNo=19&blockType=G19

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    October 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I'm still feeling under the weather so didn't make Curves today. I instead went shopping...so walking counts. :)

• Threes.Company
    October 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Quoting wandep:

I'm still feeling under the weather so didn't make Curves today. I instead went shopping...so walking counts. :)

Sorry to hear you are still under the weather!  But good for you for getting some walking in!

• suziejax
    October 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I might prob will on monday

• ethans_momma06
    October 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I walk.

• mom2aspclboy
    October 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I did the gym today for an hour. Next week, starting on Monday, I will be working with a trainer once a week to help me focus my workouts better. I also start working full-time again next week, so it's going to be an exhausting week, I'm sure. Between getting up at 4:30 am every morning, being on my feet all day, then spending an hour in the gym, then going home to do any cooking or cleaning, etc., that needs done, I may not make it out of the week alive...LOL.

Oh, and I love that treadmill. It would be so handy to have a desktop to hold a book, the computer, a cup of water, or whatever. Talk about being able to multitask!

• VisionSeeker
    October 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I've been lazy today.  I need to get back on track in the am tomorrow.

• Gabbysmom615
    October 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM

i need to work out!!

• Threes.Company
    October 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM

That sounds like an exhausting week you have coming up!!  Yikes!!!  Best of luck to you!  That's a great goal!

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

I did the gym today for an hour. Next week, starting on Monday, I will be working with a trainer once a week to help me focus my workouts better. I also start working full-time again next week, so it's going to be an exhausting week, I'm sure. Between getting up at 4:30 am every morning, being on my feet all day, then spending an hour in the gym, then going home to do any cooking or cleaning, etc., that needs done, I may not make it out of the week alive...LOL.

Oh, and I love that treadmill. It would be so handy to have a desktop to hold a book, the computer, a cup of water, or whatever. Talk about being able to multitask!

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    October 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    Oh I want it! Too much for me right now though.
  • mereinhart28
    October 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM

didn't work out today. 

I have no room in my house for a treadmill. :(

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email