brownhoney21
Old Navy ?
October 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Do you shop at Old Navy ? If so is the store nice and neat or a mess ? The two that I have been into were a mess, none of the clothing on the table were folded and the racks were even a mess.

Replies

• anotherandree
    October 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    I have been to ones that have been messy, but most have been picked up and neat. You might have been there after a particularly rude and messy family went through. I used to work at a shoe store and sometimes it only took one rude family to trash the place!
  • Luvmybooskies
    October 11, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I like shopping there for my kids. The store is organized.

• emilyrosenj
    October 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    Both that I go to are neat and organized.
  • heydooney
    October 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM

My local one has been neat the two times I was in there.

• lyrick24
    October 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM

yes i shop at old navy. the store is nice and neat.

• bcauseimthemom
    October 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I have shopped at Old Navy in the past. The stores have both been neat. I have a hard time because I can't reach most of the racks.

• momma-flynn
    October 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    The ones I go to are organized unless it's a crazy sale day & they just cant keep up with the customers making a mess.
  • roxxyt
    by roxxyt
    October 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    Same here

Quoting momma-flynn:

The ones I go to are organized unless it's a crazy sale day & they just cant keep up with the customers making a mess.
  • DarkSoloKnight8
    October 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    Never has my son size or what I like so we usually by pass it.
  • Momof2Stepof3
    October 11, 2012 at 7:39 PM

We shop there every 6 months on military days and always clean and neat.

Quoting brownhoney21:

Do you shop at Old Navy ? If so is the store nice and neat or a mess ? The two that I have been into were a mess, none of the clothing on the table were folded and the racks were even a mess.