Smarter Living

powow65
pic post of rose tattoo's! (not mine yet.)
by powow65
October 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

post your own tattoo's too if you want!

im posting rose tattoo's b/c tonight im getting mine!

TO BE CONTINUED IN REPLIES!!! POST SOME OF YOUR OWN TOO! (ps, sorry for the caps)

Replies

• powow65
    by powow65
    October 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

fore-arm & a "in loving memory of (both grandmoms names)" & a rose with vines around it.

Quoting mrswillie:

What are you getting & where

• Rain2Rinse
    October 11, 2012 at 7:08 AM
    I have 10 tattoos (I think) and sometimes when people ask if I have tattoos, I just say no. I forget! Lol

I quit the job at VS a LONG time ago. It just wasn't the place for me.

Quoting powow65:

embarrassed mini how the heck can you forget a rose on your hip hun?! lol

kudos on a new birthday tattoo! (talk to your boss @ VS about poercings, i had a friend who just got her upper lip prerced & her boss DEMANDED HER TO HIDE IT or get fired, *sigh* she had a bandaid on it & ever EVERY cutomer asked "are you ok?!" so ask before pull that "stunt" off.)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

No roses here. Wait! I actually DO have a rose on my hip. I'm getting another tattoo or my birthday next week. A star with words inside of it on my rib cage. I think I will get my nose pierced, too.

• powow65
    by powow65
    October 11, 2012 at 7:30 AM

omg i want details! why? hows college? ps, are all 10 "hidden" under clothing?

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I have 10 tattoos (I think) and sometimes when people ask if I have tattoos, I just say no. I forget! Lol

Quoting powow65:

kudos on a new birthday tattoo! (talk to your boss @ VS about poercings, i had a friend who just got her upper lip prerced & her boss DEMANDED HER TO HIDE IT or get fired, *sigh* she had a bandaid on it & ever EVERY cutomer asked "are you ok?!" so ask before pull that "stunt" off.)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

No roses here. Wait! I actually DO have a rose on my hip. I'm getting another tattoo or my birthday next week. A star with words inside of it on my rib cage. I think I will get my nose pierced, too.

• Rain2Rinse
    October 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    Honestly, I just couldn't stomach being at somebody else's call for the amount of money I was making. I know how that sounds :/. But unless I am ever in a position where I HAVE to work a job like that to support my family, it is not something I am willing to do.

College is kicking my butt! I just keep telling myself "you have to get through it in order to get to the end."

All of the tattoos can be hidden by clothing except the two on my wrists.

Quoting powow65:

omg i want details! why? hows college? ps, are all 10 "hidden" under clothing?

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting powow65:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

• VisionSeeker
    October 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM

that's neat.  where are you putting it?

• momofsixangels
    October 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I dont have any

• sweetpea1269
    October 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    I have 4. 2 if them I'd like to get covered.
  • ashleymosq
    October 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I don't have any, but that rose is beautiful.

• dusky_rose
    Sue
    October 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

LOL!

Quoting powow65:

dam! hey it was a thought! um, maybe ducttape it to the bottom of the laundry hamper. lol (only you do the laundry.... right?!)

Quoting dusky_rose:

LOL If there are cookies in there, they will surely get suspicious!

Quoting powow65:

Hide that shit! (grab a old "cookie jar" & have a freezer (small bag of course) bag to store $1.00 or $5.00 here & there.
    But add a few cookies in it.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Having a hard time saving money when my DH just likes to spend it. LOL

Quoting powow65:

Save that $$$$ & slowly find a rose that's just right for you.

Quoting dusky_rose:

I'd love to get a rose tat someday.

• LifeCafe42
    October 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    I have one on my chest no pics though

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts