Apr1l
Doctors
by Apr1l
October 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Has your experience with doctors always been positive? I feel like if u ask questions they seem patronizing. especially if asked for a natural approach to treating something as an alternative to medicine.

Replies

• momofsixangels
    October 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Not always.I feel most drs dont really care about you.To them its all about money

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    October 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM
    I agree

Quoting momofsixangels:

Not always.I feel most drs dont really care about you.To them its all about money

• keeckhardt
    October 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    I've always had positive experiences with doctors. If I don't agree with something, I do my own research and make an educated decision. For example, when DD was 6 months old and EBF, I was in the hospital with pneumonia. I was told that I couldn't nurse because of the antibiotics I was on and my 106 degree fever. After 36 hours of DD refusing everything but a sip of water here and there, I had done enough research to call our pediatrician. She advised that my info was correct and the risks outweighed the benefits. Our pedi is all about natural methods, we love her!
  • MamaJane
    October 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    Sometimes. I normally just deal with the natural vs doctor way. My sister though has had tons of problems. I believe it shaped who she is. I swear if anything will happen it'll happen to her.
  • lil_mama06
    October 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
    I only go to drs I feel comfortable with. Same goes for my kids' pediatrition.
  • inmybizz
    October 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM

No..I have always had pretty nice doctors that welcomed my questions. Same goes for my pediatrician. 

• Threes.Company
    October 5, 2012 at 12:55 PM
    For the most part, positive!
  • EbonySnow
    October 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM

actually my experience with drs is almost entirely negative. I always get the jerks or the idiots. Almost every dr I've ever had has sucked

• momma-flynn
    October 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Almost always positive. If I don't have a good experience, I find a different doctor. I have been seeing my primary doctor for almost 20 years now & my obgyn since I was pregnant with dd (8 yrs). Both are very good at explaining things & answering questions. They also both tend to discuss natural remedies before pushing medicine. We haven't been to the pediatrician very often, but he's great. I was very picky when choosing her doctor & I am so happy with his office.

• Samanthamommy
    October 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM

No. More specifically with dentists though.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts