HeatherNYC
Smarter Home: Snuggle-Worthy Throw Pillows
October 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Every night, before padding off to brush teeth (and floss!) and then crawling into bed, Kiddo and I have snuggle time on the couch. A pre-bedtime snack and some reading (right now: Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach), we get under what is affectionately known as the Snuggle Blanket, which is just a really cozy throw blanket. And, a last week, Kiddo turned to me and asked where are our Snuggle Pillows?

We have two pillows on the couch but I wound't really call them snuggly...they are fine, but just don't really encourage cozying up. So I've been on the lookout for some snuggle-worthy throw pillows. Here's what I've found:

Round up the snuggles - These round ones from West Elm, in washed linen are just calling for you to prop your head on them as you watched TV.

(Faux) furry fun - What else calls for cuddles like a furry teddy bear that comes in the shape of a pillow? I love this one from Amazon, and then there's this gorgeous fluffy pillow over at Pottery Barn. Luxe and lovely for snuggles.

Knitted perfection - Think of that super cozy sweater you lovelovelove to wear when its chilly out. Now imagine it's a pillow! This large CB2 pillow is covered in sweater knit and seems perfect for the couch.

Do you have snuggle pillows? What do they look like?

©iStockphoto.com/ makamiński 

Replies

• Wish2Be
    by Wish2Be
    October 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I love snuggly pillows...they are so comforting to have when relaxing on the couch.

• SarahSuzyQ
    October 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    I don't like faux fur, but I do like soft pillows... We really need some new throw pillows, but we also need a new couch... Priorities. :-)
  • Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    October 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    No we don't, but you've made me want to get some!

I also think that is a great idea of a snack and reading!
  • momofsixangels
    October 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I dont have any.They look so comfy!

• wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    October 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    No we don't have any.
  • wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    October 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
    Oh and she is so cute!
  • Threes.Company
    October 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Our kids have Pillow Pets.  Other than that, all our pillows are normal pillows.

• critter_boo
    October 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM
    We dont
  • lil_mama06
    October 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM

We have body pillows and soft blankets. 

• Madelaine
    October 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I do.  They are a basic blue color but body length.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts