Smarter Living

Featured Posts
mom2jessnky
Do you use Swagbucks?
September 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I know some of the ladies on here have tight budgets and well, who CAN'T use more money, gift cards, etc?

Swagbucks. (www.swagbucks.com) is a search engine (it's powered by Google so it's good) that rewards you for what you do any way, search!  If you install the toolbar (which I recommend) you get 1 swagbuck each day, you can get another for taking the Daily poll each day, and then it's just searching and you'll randomly be rewarded with swagbucks. Friday is Mega Swagbucks day, so you have more chances of getting them and the amounts are bigger too!

Then when you have enough you can redeem them for REAL things. Amazon Giftcards, Paypal  g/c's, iTunes, Walmart, Target. ETC. They also have stuff (toys, games, DVD's etc) that you can buy in the Swag Store, I generally stick to gift cards though.

I just redeemed some of my Swagbucks for $10 in my Paypal account. $10 because I searched the internet. I know people that use SB all year long and then redeem to shop for Christmas.I'm pretty lazy about it, I only use it when I need to search for something. I know people that to get more bucks they'll search instead of using bookmarks or typing in an address. So instead of typing in "Facebook.com" in your address bar, you'd search for Facebook on Swagbucks, the more you search the more you get. I'm just lazy.

Just thought I'd share since it's AWESOME. I've been using it for a couple years and I've made a fair bit of money from doing it. Not a TON, but who's really going to complain about a free thing that pays you? Hello. Swagbucks almost entirely supports my digi scrap habit.

Replies

• Threes.Company
    September 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    I hated it. Thought it was a total waste of time and some survey I took somehow signed me up for some paid text thing by hiding something in the fine, fine print.
  • elasmimi
    September 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Only the surveys, polls, and NOSO. I never search for anything.

• proudmommy690
    September 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    yes when i remember. i got a cute minnie mouse sippy cup from there for the baby.
  • aubsmom09
    September 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Yes, I do. 

• suziejax
    September 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM

yes and a few other awesome ones 

I even do one that I make money each week and cash out into paypal over night! its postloop and you can cas out after 5 bucks even! You make money posting!

You can view proof by clicking here. 

• Gabbysmom615
    September 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

never heard of it

• Sophie4910
    September 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
    Sure do.
  • wandep
    by wandep
    Pam
    September 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM

When I remember I do the same.

Quoting elasmimi:

Only the surveys, polls, and NOSO. I never search for anything.

• maxswolfsuit
    September 15, 2012 at 7:38 PM

TFS

• Hottmomma607
    September 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    I don't know what that is?

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts