Smarter Living

CafeMom Team
Refreshing the 'Jeans and Tee' Look
August 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Let's talk jeans and tees. I mean, come on, who on earth doesn't love this combination? It's comfortable, never out-of-style and perfect for chasing down runaway 2-yr olds! It's sort of become my uniform and although I say that in the fondest of ways, I will admit, it can start feeling a bit repetitive if you don’t shake things up every now and then.

With fashion, it's often the simplest of details that turn a good outfit into a standout one. Incorporating even just a few key tweaks to your typical 'jeans and tee' look, can make you see (and feel) a big difference. A bangle here, a beaded sandal there and presto: Instant Outfit Upgrade. The best part? No need to go out and buy a whole new outfit – have fun picking and choosing the accessories that show off your personal style.

Check out some of our favorite ideas from Kmart Fashion below!

Shop this Look!
Route 66 Denim Shorts
Route 66
Geometric Top
Route 66
Embellished Sandals
Sofia by Sofia Vergara
Multi-Color Bangles
Bongo
Messenger Bag

ARE YOU A 'JEANS AND TEE' GIRL TOO? ARE YOU EXCITED TO CHANGE IT UP WITH SOME FUN NEW ACCESSORIES? WHICH ONES DO YOU LIKE BEST?

For more Fashion Finds and Style Tips check out kmart fashion!

Replies

• Rushn311
    August 30, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I love jeans and tees.

• VintageWife
    August 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I like that look minus those tiny shorts.

• godsgirl26
    August 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM
    Those shorts are way to tiny lol.
  • Juniper53098
    August 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I wear jeans all the time during the cooler months.  I usually don't wear a T, because I don't think they're flattering to any woman.  I always wear heels when I have shoes on.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    August 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    I love jeans and tees! That's my go to outfit most days. I do like these except for the sandals.
  • GypsiSky
    August 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    The sandals are cute. Jeans and tee, only to the park for me.
  • lasombrs
    August 30, 2012 at 8:39 AM

i like the shorts!

• momofsixangels
    August 30, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Very cute

• mereinhart28
    August 30, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Love jeans and tees!

• mes_deux_amours
    August 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM

it cute!

I think those shorts are a wee bit short for me. The shirt is a pattern I'd never choose and the shoes are not my style... but I like the effort :)

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts