HeatherNYC
Smarter Mom: Perfect Pinterest Finds
August 23, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Who else is on Pinterest...or should I rephrase that question in terms of who else spends countless hours browsing, daydreaming, getting inspired by some of the lovely and cool pins you find on that addictive site? Yup, me too.

I have a gazillion favorites, so it is hard to narrow it down, but Pinterest can really provide some great everyday hints. Check out a few of these:

DIY Holiday fun - I am totally jazzed by what some people can come up with for holiday décor. If I had a yard or a front porch, I would make these chic wooden Halloween ghosts in a heartbeat.

Words of Wisdom - One of the main categories I pin is cool quotes, not just for me, but for my daughter. Sayings, matras, mottos I want to share with her when she gets older. Love this one from Mary Oliver.

When A Girl Dreams of Home - I hope to someday have a larger apartment. Until we do, I'm collecting shelf ideas and room ideas on how to store all of our books. Adore this reading nook-book wall-shelf idea for a bedroom.

When A Girl Dreams of Clothes - I heart Polyvore, which allows every type of fashionista a way to put together a chic outfit from sites all over the web. I have a few pinned, like this one for a casual, cozy look.

Also, I am drooling over this wrap watch

Cute Patrol - Who doesn't love adorable cat photos. A sure way to brighten a day, this little guy is so beyond cute, the only word to describe him is "Awwwwwwwwwww!"

Are you on Pinterest? Check me out and I'll do the same!

©iStockphoto.com/MerveKarahan   

Replies

• heydooney
    August 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I love the reading nook! I like looking at bunk rooms too. I have 3 boys and I dream of a huge room for them that has bunks and tons of play space.

• bether89
    August 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I am not on Pinterest.

• jendawn1
    August 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM
    I love pinterest! I have gotten so many ideas from it!
  • Charizma77
    August 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM
    Thanks!
  • AstuteMama
    August 23, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I love Pinterest.

• Rushn311
    August 23, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I love Pinterest, but haven't been on it in awhile. I love those wooden ghosts.

• Kainalu55
    August 23, 2012 at 3:24 AM

love pinterest!

• brownhoney21
    August 23, 2012 at 6:23 AM

I have found some good ideas from pinterest.

• mom2jessnky
    August 23, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I've found some fantastic stuff on Pinterest.

• mrswillie
    August 23, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I love the ghost