aneela
Octomom canceled on gigs to make money...did not want to do anything WORK related...
by aneela
March 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Octomom -- Dumped by Manager

1/3/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Dumped by Manager 0102_nadya_suleman_tmz_ex
If you're wondering why Octomom's Facebook, Twitter, and Ustream accounts have all been suddenly deleted ... it's because the mother of 14 has just been dropped by her management team -- TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Nadya Suleman tell us, it's all because Octo was the ultimate flake -- her management team would book her on paying gig after paying gig ... and Nadya "would find any reason" to cancel last minute ... often claiming she couldn't find a babysitter.

We're told Octomom was great the past year -- raking in lots of dough through appearances and different celebrity events -- but getting her to work the past couple months has been like pulling teeth.

By the end, we're told it was nearly impossible even to reach Octo by phone -- and her managers had just about enough ... so they dropped her this weekend.

We reached out to Octomom's now-former manager Gina Rodriguez -- who replied, "I quit on her because she is unmanageable. She would not reply to anything work-related we would call or text about especially if it was not paid."

Gina added, "Regardless of the $70k we made her, she still claimed to not be able to pay any of her bills. We no longer wanted a part of any of it and we feel sorry for the children."

Attempts to reach Nadya were unsuccessful.

Replies

• aneela
    by aneela
    March 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM

i find this article very interesting...she had options...

• aneela
    by aneela
    March 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM

for all the people saying...what else was she supposed to do....she could have WORKED

• aneela
    by aneela
    March 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM

i guess some people are a ok with our tax dollars enabling her (past present future) and that its fantastic to support her every (bad) decision.

• MommyRJ
    by MommyRJ
    March 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM
    Stop with the octomom. She irritates the piss out of me, and I'm sure I'm
    Not alone
  • aneela
    by aneela
    March 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM

she acted selfishly and she continues to do so...and how can anyone say it is ok?? how can anyone be so blind to the issues going on? she needs help....i say give her the help but she cannot just take and not get her act together...just like anyone else....you can offer them the help but it is up to them if they want to become better or just spiral out of control...to all the people who think I am hating on her...this chick is out of control and needs help...not just $$....for her to turn down gigs to make money to pay her bills...or make money and NOT pay her bills...come on...something is seriously wrong

• evanne337
    March 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    Figures
  • aneela
    by aneela
    March 28, 2012 at 1:38 PM

im sure it will stop real soon...these topics tend to last for a day and then die

Quoting MommyRJ:

Stop with the octomom. She irritates the piss out of me, and I'm sure I'm
    Not alone

• alliesmom112
    March 28, 2012 at 1:40 PM

wow.... how does she think she is going to support her kids?

• Samanthamommy

Interesting.

• aneela
    by aneela

yep

Quoting evanne337:

Figures