Smarter Living

sweetpea1269
just found out...
January 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I may have to have a c-section. She is breech and I'm at 37 weeks. I am full of baby, it will be difficult for her to do, I've felt her go 1/2 way but she just pops back up, lol. Doc said that if she doesn't turn by week 39 (2 weeks) we'll be scheduling a c-section. I cried, called my mom and cried. I'm not afraid or worried about surgery, its just not how things are normally. I loved every aspect of being pregnant, including delivery. I did natural, no epidurals, no pain meds. Honestly, I never imagined it any other way. :( *sigh*

Replies

• Audreesmommy757
    January 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM

awwww im sorry to hear this..

• louannwilkins
    January 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'm sorry!  Hang in there.  You've still got two weeks and a lot can happen in that time.  Let us know.   :)

• amy7243
    by amy7243
    January 23, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    Fingers crossed she will flip :)
  • gypsy_rose
    January 23, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Ask for her to be fliped. They can do that.

• gypsy_rose
    January 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Call them today if you want her fliped they need to do it this week. they MAY get her to flip next week but it could be tight.

• Aislinn
    by Aislinn

You never know what can happen in two weeks. I am sorry, Mama, but as we all know, sometimes life is a bitch. lol As long as you and your LO are safe and healthy.. 

• sweetpea1269
    Yes I know about the procedure, learned a lot about it and I have to say, I'd rather have a c section. That puts so much strain on the baby and increases the risk of cord problems.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Ask for her to be fliped. They can do that.

• bwsmommy
    January 23, 2012 at 1:00 PM

If it makes you feel any better .. at 37 weeks my ds was breech .. then at 37 weeks and 6 days when i had to have an emergency c section he was head down ( his heart rate dropped and they didnt want to out him under pressure by me pushing) .. so they do flip up until the last min .

• dusky_rose
    January 23, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Awwww! Hugs mama! I hope she turns around for you.

• sweetpea1269
    January 23, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    This is how I feel. Things will go as the should, whether its what I thought or not. I'm coming to terms and honestly didn't realize I'd be upset about it. Her well being is my first priority, my feelings will mend :)

Quoting Aislinn:

You never know what can happen in two weeks. I am sorry, Mama, but as we all know, sometimes life is a bitch. lol As long as you and your LO are safe and healthy.. 

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts