momkaribg
Has any of you? ( OT )
November 10, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Done accupuncture? I woke up friday with bells palsey. This is the 2nd time i have had it and was reading online that accupuncture could help heal it. Was wanting some opinions from anyone who has had it done for any reason. Did it help?

Replies

• momkaribg
    November 10, 2010 at 3:01 PM
    Thanks I think I am going to try it. It couldn't hurt.

Quoting Sarahb21:

My SO used to do accupuncture. He LOVED it! He has several different things. Carpal tunnel in both wrists, torn rotator cuff in his shoulder, torn skeletal muscles in his neck and back, and PTSD. The first time he ever went he said the second that last needle was placed in he was instantly pain free. He slept the best he has ever slept for that hr. All his pain was lessened for at least a few weeks.

He stopped going to that particular lady because his Dr. at the VA hospital was offering it. So he decided to go with him since he was free. His was ok. It was more of a long term thing, instead of an instant thing. He got better the more he went.

I've been trying to convince him to go back to the first lady. But he's been lazy about it.

• momkaribg
    November 10, 2010 at 3:02 PM
    I have been to the doctor I am on steroids and antibiotics. I have had it twice after I had a sinus infection.

Quoting JHanc968:

I would see your doctor, it may be an underlying condition causing it like an infection.

• DomsMama07
    November 10, 2010 at 6:48 PM

No but I have thought about it!!

• maynaysmom
    November 10, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Bump