Smarter Living

Featured Posts
jazi1105
Do your pets get a gift?
November 9, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Do you get gifts for your pets on Christmas?

Replies

• jazi1105
    November 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Our 2 cats usually each get one of the little tubs of moist cat food from Fancy Feast for Christmas lol They are on a strict dry food only diet and we let them pig out on Christmas.

• iHEAVENn
    November 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Yes. We have a "Kitty" stocking and it gets filled with her favorite treats, some new little cat toys and cat nip. :) She is a part of our family and will always get a gift for Christmas.

--edit

And now that we have a new kitten they will share the stocking and we will just put a few extras in there for the little one :)  

• othermom
    November 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Not really. I might get extra treats, but thats about it.

• KelliansMom
    November 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    Yes they get new toys :)
  • TaterbugTwins
    November 9, 2010 at 7:23 PM

My 2 kitties always get catnip and kitty treats.  :)

• Aqua_Jen
    November 9, 2010 at 7:49 PM
    They get stockings full of goodies and some new toys, leashes and collars.
  • Leelee1008
    November 9, 2010 at 7:52 PM

Every single animal we have ever owned(including hamsters) has had stockings. they get treats and stuff like that. so yes they do

• JHanc968
    November 9, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Absolutely, I'd get bit if I didn't! LOL  I have 4 small dogs and I always get them a toy and a treat.

• Rushn311
    November 9, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Yes! I give our cats some toys, but don't think I did last year...I might get them some treats this year for their tartar on their teeth...and both of my dogs got ropes.

• Sarahb21
    November 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Yes. Usually some special treats and a toy. This year he is getting a new tag for his collar (woo hoo, exciting I know. lol) The Guinea pigs will get some new toys as well.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts