Smarter Living

TwinMomma122304
What do you do with all your digital photos?
November 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Mine are all on my computer (only half are backed up...I should get on that...).  I sometimes get them printed at Walmart or Walgreens.  I used to upload them to snapfish or shutterfly, but haven't in a while.  I've never made those photo books, but am always thinking about it.  I have THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of digital photos of my kiddos...and they mostly just sit there (well, I do share them on facebook).

What do you do with yours?

Replies

• Kainalu55
    November 9, 2010 at 11:04 AM

i upload them to my computer, haven't developed any in years, since before my daughter turned one....she's almost 4!

• erinjo21
    November 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM

mine r all on our pc and hubby has a flicker account that they are all  saved on

• koolkidsmom
    November 9, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I have thousands of nature photos (my passion) on Flickr and I own a nature group so I share them with my group.

• alliesmom112
    November 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I do Shutterfly for the most part. I love the photo books, and with the Pampers GTG I usually only have to pay shipping.

Sometimes I go to walmart, sams, or walgreens when I get coupon for b1g1 or Sams sent me a coupon for 25 free prints.

I am a picture taker.  Dh says I have documented every second of DD's life lol. I scrapbook too so I try to develop as many as possible

• deadpplrmyhero
    November 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I facebook most of mine, but I have thought about making a photo album book. Some of them I will probably eventually print, once I have money.

• Samanthamommy
    November 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Same as you... However, I've also printed thousands of them...

• KamiB79
    by KamiB79
    November 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting Samanthamommy:

Same as you... However, I've also printed thousands of them...

Same here! I try to save them all to a flash drive, but need a new one.

• Jess1231
    November 9, 2010 at 12:03 PM
    They all go on the computer and a flash drive then I randomly print some!
  • MrsNewman
    November 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Every few months i'll go threw them and print off the ones I want for an album. I upload them to snapfish and then send them to a local store to print off for me. Then I delete them off the computer .... 

• TwistedxBeauty
    November 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM

All on the laptop. It seems no website can host them all for free.. lol. I wanna print them out, frame and do a scrapbook, but don't got the money right now.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN