CaeliMommyUSMC
Spent my giftcard!
November 8, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Today I went and used my gift card at Kmart.  I bought the Whack a Mole game and the pink bean bag shell for my 4yr old daughter and the rest of the stuff is for my 2yr old son.  I already had an idea of what I was looking for before I went shopping just to make my trip easier.  I still have to pick up 2 bags of beans for their chairs but that will wait until right before Christmas....I have nowhere to hide the bags of it!  Anyways my overall trip went pretty decent.  I'm not a fan of our local Kmart.  It seems like it has been rundown and not cared for.  The employees were friendly though.  The checkout process took over 10 minutes for me.  The cashier was having issues trying to get the gift card to ring up.  By the time he got it to work there were about 5 other people in line behind me.  I spent a total of $53.46 after tax.  The game and Hot Wheels track was on sale and I saved a total of $12.00.  I think Kmart's prices for the most part are comparable to the other retail stores in my area.  I didn't use the layaway this time but my sister in law uses it every Christmas, so I have an idea of what it is about.  I think in the future I will use it if I have bigger purchases that I would like to make. 

Thanks again Cafemom and Kmart!

Replies

• AllThatBabyJazz
    November 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Sorry to hear that it took so long to check out but yay for what you bought =)

• Kainalu55
    November 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM

great gifts!

• bubbles2881
    November 8, 2010 at 6:15 PM
    Great gifts
  • DomsMama07
    November 8, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

Sorry to hear that it took so long to check out but yay for what you bought =)

• Miss-B
    by Miss-B
    November 8, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Quoting Kainalu55:

great gifts!

• othermom
    November 8, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Looks like you got some cool stuff.

• karischub
    November 8, 2010 at 8:15 PM

It looks like you got some great stuff!

• amy7243
    by amy7243
    November 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Great stuff! I want to get the Wack a mole game for my dad.(its a lil joke between us) lol

• Rushn311
    November 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Awesome gifts!