maybebaby83
Got my gift card.. BUT...UPDATE!! 2nd update!!
November 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I got TWO? I e-mailed Cafe mom b/c I'm not sure why I received Two.. some kind of mistake?

I called the number on the cards and they are both for $50... I am not a dis honest person, so no way I would not contact Cafe mom and try and figure out what is going on... Anyone else receive two cards?

UPDATE!!

Cafe Mom team contacted me and asked me to mail back the extra card..

Thanks ladies for all of your replies and help!

UPDATE X2!

Today (Friday) I was contacted again by cafe mom, and told to keep the card!! They said it was a mistake to ask me to mail it back.. WOO HOO!!! =) How awesome is that!?

Replies

• Daniele23
    November 4, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I did not..I'm sure it was a mistake and that's so great you've contacted cm!

• Not.So.Virginal
    November 4, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I only got one..... what are they gonna do? make you send it back?

• tandie1977
    November 4, 2010 at 11:26 AM

you are so nice of a person to admit that you got 2 and i hope you get the answer you are seeking goodluck

• maybebaby83
    November 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    Quoting Not.So.Virginal:

I only got one..... what are they gonna do? make you send it back?

I don't know? lol.. That's what I am trying to figure out? I will send it back if they ask me to. I love getting selected for the Influencer program and don't want to take advantage of a mistake ya know?

• maybebaby83
    November 4, 2010 at 12:50 PM

BUMP!

• ArlieBeeMee
    November 4, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I only got one.. Way to go for speaking up mama..

• Aydans_Mommy
    November 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Quoting Daniele23:

I did not..I'm sure it was a mistake and that's so great you've contacted cm!

• maybebaby83
    November 4, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I used the contact us button at the bottom of the screen.. Does anyone know who is in charge of the program? I still haven't heard back yet and not sure if maybe I went about it the wrong way?

• DevinsMom94
    November 4, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I only got one

• DevinsMom94
    November 4, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I would reply to the original message from the Influencer people.