Smarter Living

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...
October 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM

wave

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their name added to their posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• TiphaniMommy
    October 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Hello my name is Jessica. I'm 24 years old and work outside the home for Sears. I have one beautiful daughter, Tiphani, whose my everything. Her father, Darren, and I have been together almost 5 years and are going married February 9,2011. I love to shop and finding great deals. 

• patty625
    October 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Hi ladies,

My name is Patty...i've been a Cafemom for as long as they opened the site (just about).  i own a signature group called ASP (A Siggy Piggy) and i enjoy meeting new friends. 

i rec'd a PM from CM regarding the $50 gift card for the holidays at Kmart and i am super excited to be a part of this.  I am finding this a very informative group.

Hope to meet all of you.  It's nice to meet everyone and share shopping ideas.

• amy7243
    by amy7243
    October 29, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Hi I am Amy. I live in Ohio with my hubby and 3 kids. They are Kennedy she is 13, Blake who is 9 and Reed who is 4. They keep me busy. In my free time I love to shop and I LOVE clearance racks!!!!

• mdillon9183
    October 29, 2010 at 10:47 AM

hi i am monica i am 27 and i am a single mom to 2 boys

• dana63
    by dana63
    October 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Hi, I am Dana, I am a start over mom of a 4 yr old. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

• LYNDELOU
    October 29, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Hi~ I am well, what my screen name says!!! Have a grown daughter , and I am married!! Been a CafeMom member since early 2007..!! Hey Dana above me how are you Sweetie!!

And Hello Monica above Dana~

• lalasmama2007
    October 29, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Hi!  My name is Ticia and I'm from Pennsylvania.  I'm a SAHM to a 3 1/2 year old little girl =)

• Kimber8802
    October 29, 2010 at 9:12 PM

hi im kim to a atm a sick 5 month old boy and an 8 yr old girl im a sahm as soon as he is feeling vetter and will let me stop holdimg him ill  type more lol  give me like 24 hrs more then u wont shut me up 

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    October 29, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Hi gal's

My name is Missi.  I am recently single and have 4 children.  Anthony is 22, Kelsey is 16, Joe and Dan are 15 yr old twins.  I love being a mom.  I love CM and interacting with other moms.   

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    October 29, 2010 at 9:19 PM

laughing   You sound like me!!! 

Quoting Kimber8802:

hi im kim to a atm a sick 5 month old boy and an 8 yr old girl im a sahm as soon as he is feeling vetter and will let me stop holdimg him ill  type more lol  give me like 24 hrs more then u wont shut me up 

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN