owensmom34
What brand backpack do you buy for your kids school year?
July 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Do you find that some brands hold up better than others?

Replies

• TempestRayne
    July 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Some brands certainly are better, but I tend to go more average, so that I don't have to pay as much.  As long as the book bag lasts through the school year, I don't care.

• singlemomof2nok
    July 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I don't look at brands, I usually just let the kids pick out what they want as long as they are not outrageously expensive

• KBix
    by KBix
    July 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM

when Bailian starts school he will get to pick his even though Jansport seems to hold upt he best.

• deminika

Last yearI got my dd's from the children's place. i think she will use it again this year.

• notjstanothrmom

I always had a Jansport in school.... but LL Bean backpacks are an awesome investment as they will replace them if they get ruined.

• KBix
    by KBix
    July 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

me too! my mom still has like 6 of them from all my school years

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I always had a Jansport in school.... but LL Bean backpacks are an awesome investment as they will replace them if they get ruined.

• Sassy762
    July 12, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Jansport   seem to hold up better in my opinion

• owensmom34
    July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I am buying Jansport for my older boys because they are really hard on their backpacks.

Quoting KBix:

when Bailian starts school he will get to pick his even though Jansport seems to hold upt he best.

• jojotina
    July 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM

drinkinghi i like the backpacks at the childrens place

• TempestRayne
    July 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

My problems with back packs growing up were that the zipper would wear out before the book bag, lol. I'd have to junk a perfectly good book bag because no one wanted to thelp me fix the zipper, lol.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts