owensmom34
What brand backpack do you buy for your kids school year?
July 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Do you find that some brands hold up better than others?

Replies

• TempestRayne
    July 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Some brands certainly are better, but I tend to go more average, so that I don't have to pay as much.  As long as the book bag lasts through the school year, I don't care.

• singlemomof2nok
    July 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I don't look at brands, I usually just let the kids pick out what they want as long as they are not outrageously expensive

• KBix
    by KBix
    July 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM

when Bailian starts school he will get to pick his even though Jansport seems to hold upt he best.

• deminika

Last yearI got my dd's from the children's place. i think she will use it again this year.

• notjstanothrmom

I always had a Jansport in school.... but LL Bean backpacks are an awesome investment as they will replace them if they get ruined.

• KBix
    by KBix
    July 12, 2010 at 7:10 PM

me too! my mom still has like 6 of them from all my school years

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I always had a Jansport in school.... but LL Bean backpacks are an awesome investment as they will replace them if they get ruined.

• Sassy762
    July 12, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Jansport   seem to hold up better in my opinion

• owensmom34
    July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I am buying Jansport for my older boys because they are really hard on their backpacks.

Quoting KBix:

when Bailian starts school he will get to pick his even though Jansport seems to hold upt he best.

• jojotina
    July 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM

drinkinghi i like the backpacks at the childrens place

• TempestRayne
    July 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

My problems with back packs growing up were that the zipper would wear out before the book bag, lol. I'd have to junk a perfectly good book bag because no one wanted to thelp me fix the zipper, lol.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts