Smarter Living

dustinsmommy74
How often do you go to the movies?
July 11, 2010 at 8:48 PM

or do you just wait on it to come to DVD?

Replies

• Just_Bethy
    July 11, 2010 at 8:59 PM

If it looks really good and most of us want to see it....We go to the movies...If not we wait til the DVD...Last movie we saw was....Prince of Persia....My 11 and I really really wanted to see it.....But The Lightning Thief...looked so-so....so we waited for the DVD....

• MistressMinerva
    July 11, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Once every few weeks. There are some movies I will wait to see on DVD.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    July 12, 2010 at 6:05 AM

We mostly do on demand. I have been to the movies twice so far this year! I would say we usually go maybe twice a year. It's so expensive and I would much rather be comfy and sit on my couch at home!

• singlemomof2nok
    July 12, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Not very often anymore.  We did go earlier this month and watched How to train a dragon on the $2 movies

• melmel83
    July 12, 2010 at 9:11 AM

We go 2-3 times a year, for the most part we wait till DVD or when it is on PPV.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    July 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM

If it is a movie that I figure will look better on big screen, or if it is a chick flick, or a movie that I am anxious to see, then I'll see it in the theater.

• TempestRayne
    July 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Not very frequently. I might take the kids every so often, but it's easier to wait until it is on DVD. that way I can pause it to go to the bathroom, and not spend as much on snax.

• lalasmama2007
    July 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I haven't been to the movies since my dd was born over 3 years ago.

• owensmom34
    July 12, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Not often.  We only go when it is a really good movie.  The last one we saw was Toy Story 3 which we really liked.  We mainly rent and have netflix.

• KBix
    by KBix
    July 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM

wait for it to come out on DVD or on OnDemand.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN