Smarter Living

Featured Posts
momma_kelsey
Gift Card
April 9, 2010 at 11:58 PM

I got my $50 GC to KMart yesterday. I went today to search for something to put on our patio. I found a cute fire pit for $39. I spent the other $11 on myself. :)

Have you received a GC? What did you spend it on?

Replies

• Kissybratzmom
    April 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM

I got mine today and went shopping as well. I got a lot of stuff. I love bargain shopping. I just made a post about what I got.

• smokeybear
    April 10, 2010 at 5:37 AM

I have not received mine yet.

• ryleesmommy2009
    April 10, 2010 at 5:45 AM

i didn't get one but congrats on your deals and to the other mommas!!

• dana63
    by dana63
    April 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM

I didn't get one either but congrats and enjoying seeing what you all spent your cards on.

• kimek65
    by kimek65
    April 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM

i cant wait to go shopping today.. hopefully i will find some cool stuf for my patio...

• bakebiscotti
    April 10, 2010 at 10:02 AM

I haven't received mine yet, I can't wait

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    April 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Do you have a picture of the pit? I bought one at Kmart a few years back. What did you buy for yourself with the rest of the money?

• momma_kelsey
    April 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM

HERE IT IS. :)

I also got some eye shadow. A black and a white color. They are really sparkly. :) Not sure if I will know how to use it, but I have friends who are good with make up. We'll see.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Do you have a picture of the pit? I bought one at Kmart a few years back. What did you buy for yourself with the rest of the money?

• LeahJ
    by LeahJ
    April 10, 2010 at 12:41 PM

i JUST got mine yesterday! i've had the stomach flu, so not up for a shopping trip just yet, but i hope to go on monday!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts