Smarter Living

Featured Posts
CrazedMomof2
Do you....
January 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Have your guests take their shoes off when they come over for a party?

Replies

• single_and_preg
    January 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM

no lol, I wouldnt do that.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    January 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Only if they want to.

• KBix
    by KBix
    January 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM

no but most of the time they do. when you walk in our shoes are beside the door in the entryway so i guess they seem obligated too.

Now if it is muddy then yes, unless they want to pay to clean the carpets lol

• Honeybun09
    January 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM

No. I find it uncomfortable when someone tells me to take my shoes off in their home. I know it's their right to ask me to but people here so rarely ask that you do that it's just weird when they do.

• navyjen
    by navyjen
    January 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM

No!  My carpet looks like ass but I am guessing when I get new carpet I might say I would prefer if they took them off.    

• CrazedMomof2
    January 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I dont now either, but if we ever get new carpet I just may start! The carpet was new when we boguht this place but that was 6 years ago.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I used to. I even had slippers they could wear. I don't anymore, although I always slip off my shoes.

• singlemomof2nok
    January 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM

No I don't make them do that 

• summerdayz
    January 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I don't tell people to take their shoes off when they come in. If it was messy outside.....sloppy snow/ice, then I might. But no one comes over when it's nasty out anyway.

• kmrtigger
    January 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Quoting KBix:

no but most of the time they do. when you walk in our shoes are beside the door in the entryway so i guess they seem obligated too.

Now if it is muddy then yes, unless they want to pay to clean the carpets lol

same here.

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts