CrazedMomof2
Do you....
January 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Have your guests take their shoes off when they come over for a party?

Replies

• single_and_preg
    January 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM

no lol, I wouldnt do that.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    January 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Only if they want to.

• KBix
    by KBix
    January 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM

no but most of the time they do. when you walk in our shoes are beside the door in the entryway so i guess they seem obligated too.

Now if it is muddy then yes, unless they want to pay to clean the carpets lol

• Honeybun09
    January 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM

No. I find it uncomfortable when someone tells me to take my shoes off in their home. I know it's their right to ask me to but people here so rarely ask that you do that it's just weird when they do.

• navyjen
    by navyjen
    January 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM

No!  My carpet looks like ass but I am guessing when I get new carpet I might say I would prefer if they took them off.    

• CrazedMomof2
    January 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I dont now either, but if we ever get new carpet I just may start! The carpet was new when we boguht this place but that was 6 years ago.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I used to. I even had slippers they could wear. I don't anymore, although I always slip off my shoes.

• singlemomof2nok
    January 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM

No I don't make them do that 

• summerdayz
    January 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I don't tell people to take their shoes off when they come in. If it was messy outside.....sloppy snow/ice, then I might. But no one comes over when it's nasty out anyway.

• kmrtigger
    January 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Quoting KBix:

no but most of the time they do. when you walk in our shoes are beside the door in the entryway so i guess they seem obligated too.

Now if it is muddy then yes, unless they want to pay to clean the carpets lol

same here.