Smarter Living

Featured Posts
BeanieBlue
I won!!!
December 16, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I left a comment in the "$500 Gift Card" post, but I'm not sure everyone would see it, and I know all of you ladies have been waiting and waiting for news on this.

I received word, about 2 hours ago (give or take) that I had won the $500 gift card! I just sat here and cried for like 15 minutes! lol

As I said in the other post, this could NOT have come at a better time for me! I've been completely unemployed for 4 months, with NO income at all...if it wasn't for friends and family, I wouldn't have a roof over my head or food to eat.  My car is LITERALLY falling apart. The muffler fell off 2 weeks ago, but I can't afford to get it fixed. I got a flat a few days ago but I had to replace it with one of my old BALD tires because I cant afford to replace it. I even had to let my car ins. lapse! Thank GOD my new job is only 1.5 miles away!!

My kids are older and I already told them that gifts would be VERY scarce this year.

Unfortunately, I know a LOT of you other Mammas are in pretty much the same boat as me, and for that...I am SOOOOO sorry that there isn't more than one Grand Prize.  I literally feel guilty as sin and totally ECSTATIC at the same time!!! LOL

Thank you again. CafeMom and K-Mart!! You've made one mamma so VERY happy this holiday season!!!

Replies

• itsnotaboutm765
    December 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

YAY! Congrats. Glad it went to someone who really needed it :OD

• Mama2lilGarrett
    December 19, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Congrats!!!

• DogsMom
    by DogsMom
    December 20, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Congratulations.  You deserve it as much as anyone else.  Hope it makes your holidays a little happier.

• mommorgan
    December 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM

hugs

• heidi37217
    December 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Congratulations. I hope things get better for you. Merry Christmas!!!

• Aurorasmom
    December 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM

congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts