Smarter Living

BeanieBlue
I won!!!
December 16, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I left a comment in the "$500 Gift Card" post, but I'm not sure everyone would see it, and I know all of you ladies have been waiting and waiting for news on this.

I received word, about 2 hours ago (give or take) that I had won the $500 gift card! I just sat here and cried for like 15 minutes! lol

As I said in the other post, this could NOT have come at a better time for me! I've been completely unemployed for 4 months, with NO income at all...if it wasn't for friends and family, I wouldn't have a roof over my head or food to eat.  My car is LITERALLY falling apart. The muffler fell off 2 weeks ago, but I can't afford to get it fixed. I got a flat a few days ago but I had to replace it with one of my old BALD tires because I cant afford to replace it. I even had to let my car ins. lapse! Thank GOD my new job is only 1.5 miles away!!

My kids are older and I already told them that gifts would be VERY scarce this year.

Unfortunately, I know a LOT of you other Mammas are in pretty much the same boat as me, and for that...I am SOOOOO sorry that there isn't more than one Grand Prize.  I literally feel guilty as sin and totally ECSTATIC at the same time!!! LOL

Thank you again. CafeMom and K-Mart!! You've made one mamma so VERY happy this holiday season!!!

Replies

• itsnotaboutm765
    December 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

YAY! Congrats. Glad it went to someone who really needed it :OD

• Mama2lilGarrett
    December 19, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Congrats!!!

• DogsMom
    by DogsMom
    December 20, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Congratulations.  You deserve it as much as anyone else.  Hope it makes your holidays a little happier.

• mommorgan
    December 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM

hugs

• heidi37217
    December 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Congratulations. I hope things get better for you. Merry Christmas!!!

• Aurorasmom
    December 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM

congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN